Your Mantle is Glory, Your Reward is Victory – Linda Patterson

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words Your Mantle is Glory, Your Reward is Victory – Linda Patterson

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    JaneGreenstein
    Participant

My heart is breaking as I look at My creation and I see the brokenness and devastation.

War, flood and famine come to claim My precious ones.  A lifeline has been dropped, but many are blind and cannot grasp the reality of the knowledge of My son.

Darkness covers the lost and needy, those in sin and despair but My light shines brightly on the REDEEMED.  Your mantle is GLORY; your reward is VICTORY.

I call you, My beloved, to arise with healing, arise with power, arise in the majesty of your King.

Remember that in this day and hour you are My AMBASSADORS to a lost generation in a hopeless land. Truly, I say unto you, let My light shine, allow the light of the love of Jesus to shine brightly through you.

Share My love and RESURRECTION POWER with those crying out for a Savior.

I shall pick them up from the depths of sin and despair and cradle them in My arms.  For even as they are REDEEMED by the blood of My Son, new life shall flow through them.

I say this day arise and go forth under My mantle of glory, of victory and experience the WONDROUS POWER of your mighty God.

“Now then, we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God were pleading through us: we implore you on Christ’s behalf, be reconciled to God,”   2 Corinthians 5:20 (NKJV).

~ Linda Patterson

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar