WITH ILLUMINATED EYES

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Lily Deschamps
    Participant

Message for the Church:

VISION:

A couple of days ago I was shown in vision a soft wind blowing through vertical blinds.

INTERPRETATION:

Jesus Christ who is the way, the truth, the Light and Life was sent to earth to fulfill the greatest plan of redemption ever through the ultimate sacrifice of Himself. As was the case on the road to Emmaus, as was the case on the road to Damascus, Christ the resurrected Lamb continues to empower and impart Light (truth) to Believers: who live in obscurity, who remain spiritually blind, and who lack understanding of the living and written Word and of everyday situations and conditions. Whatever is causing your obscurity, your blindness, your lack of understanding, your emotional and physical bruises, GOD who is ever faithful and true is breathing the fresh wind of His Holy Spirit into your life if you can receive it. Sometimes truth is not always easy to see nor easy to accept but GOD gives strength! And truth for a Believer must willingly prevail because it is Liberty, it is Life, it is Light and it is a gift from GOD in His Son.

RELATED VERSES:

And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me. THEN HE OPENED THEIR UNDERSTANDING, THAT THEY MIGHT UNDERSTAND SCRIPTURES. And said unto them, Thus it is written, and thus it behoved Christ to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day: And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem. And ye are witnesses of all these things. (Lk. 24:43-48)

The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and RECOVERY OF SIGHT TO THE BLIND, TO SET AT LIBERTY THEM THAT ARE BRUISED. (Lk. 4:18)

Keep the Faith,
    Suzanne

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar