VESSELS OF HIS GLORY – George and Bonnie Delo

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster

http://powerfortodaypropheticministries.org/images/georgebonnie.jpg

George and Bonnie Delo

Vessel of His Glory

2 Thessalonians 2:13-14 (NKJV)  But we are bound to give thanks to God always for you, brethren beloved by the Lord, because God from the beginning chose you for salvation through sanctification by the Spirit and belief in the truth,  to which He called you by our gospel, for the obtaining of the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ.

The salvation of God is based on the Holy Spirit coming to make us holy so that we can become the temple of God’s glory. The glory of God is the manifest presence of God. God created us to make His presence known upon this earth to bring people unto Him.

Isaiah 60:2-3 (NKJV) For behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and deep darkness the people; but the LORD will arise over you, and His glory will be seen upon you.  The Gentiles shall come to your light, and kings to the brightness of your rising.

Notice that Paul tells us in Thessalonians that we obtain the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ. He explains this to us in his letter to the Colossian church:

Colossians 1:27 (NKJV) To them God willed to make known what are the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles: which is Christ in you, the hope of glory.

Romans 8:9 (NKJV) But you are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God dwells in you. Now if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he is not His.

The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of God and of Christ. He comes into us to make us His witnesses of Jesus to the ends of the earth. People see Christ in us through both our transformed lives and through the manifestation of His presence and power as we share the gospel. God confirms His word of grace through signs and wonders. Paul tells us:

1 Corinthians 12:7 (NKJV) But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to each one for the profit of all:

Every Christian has been given the manifestation of the Spirit. It is that manifestation that reveals Christ in us: the glory and presence and power of God. It is that manifestation that draws people to God. It is time for the church to arise and show forth the glory of God to the nations to bring in the harvest.

Isaiah 60:1-2 (NKJV) Arise, shine; for your light has come! And the glory of the LORD is risen upon you.  For behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and deep darkness the people; but the LORD will arise over you, and His glory will be seen upon you.

Revival Prayer: Ephesians 1:19 (AMP) And [so that you can know and understand] what is the immeasurable and unlimited and surpassing greatness of His power in and for us who believe, as demonstrated in the working of His mighty strength,

Lord, open the eyes of our understanding to know the glory and power which You have imparted into us. Work in us to both will and to do of Your good pleasure that we would not only have Your Spirit within us but to walk in the Spirit. In the name of Jesus Christ I pray that the Father may be glorified in the Son.

Help the Children

School has started and American students are headed back to the classroom. In Haiti there is no free education and classrooms don’t have anything like we see here. You can help a child go to school with $25 per month.

The clinic in Haiti is up! Our next goal is to get the equipment and supplies to operate the clinic. This will benefit the church and the community.

If you would like to help you can send your gift through PayPal using email address ggdelo@gmail.com or by mail to P.O. Box 238, Toronto, OH 43964. If you would like more information just email me. Thank you.

Discipleship

Don’t miss my teachings: Beware of False Prophets! as well as You were Created for Glory. Videos are available on Facebook and YouTube. Sign up to follow me on Facebook and receive notifications when I go Live.

I hold an online Bible Study each Tuesday evening of the month. You can join me on Facebook Live to watch the broadcast. You can also watch the videos of these teachings on my Facebook page or on YouTube. Just put “George Delo Power for Today Prophetic Ministries” in the YouTube search engine and videos will pop up.

Please pray for us as we continue to take the gospel to the nations. Pray for a mighty outpouring of the Spirit that souls would be saved and the saints perfected for the glory of God. Many of the places that we go are very poor compared to the United States. We need your prayers and financial support to enable us to go to the multitudes regardless of their ability to sow into this ministry. If you would like to help us with this you can send your gifts through PayPal (ggdelo@gmail.com) or by mail: Power for Today Prophetic Ministries, P.O. Box 238, Toronto, OH 43964.

May this be a year of revival and refreshing for all the people of God. Thank you for your continued prayers and support. You are greatly appreciated. Be encouraged and keep looking up for your redemption draws nigh.

Sincerely,

George and Bonnie Delo

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar