TRUMPING AND TRIUMPHING HEARTS

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words TRUMPING AND TRIUMPHING HEARTS

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Lily Deschamps
    Participant

“For God so loved the world that He sent His one and only begotten son so that whosoever should believe in Him will not perish but have eternal life. “

In prayer I asked GOD that if He sees fit to continue to send visions that I would continue to share them for His glory and for the benefit of “His PEOPLE” (Spoken Words). The following vision was seen.

VISION:

I am seeing hearts growing and blossoming out of people’s chests.

INTERPRETATION:

The heart is the symbol for Love. Yet scriptures describe the human heart as being wicked and deceitful because it inherited the fallen nature. Love without GOD is flawed; it is laced with conditions, misunderstanding and negative emotions; it can be very misleading in all types of circumstances. But a heart that is willingly calibrated to GOD who is: Love, Wisdom, Truth, Knowledge and Understanding will experience the opposite effects. When attuned to GOD’s Holy Spirit through the finished works of Jesus Christ and to HIS Word, the spiritual heart cannot harden, it will grow, it will soften, it will be restored, it will heal; even through difficulties and trying circumstances (I am hearing “challenges”.) It cannot be any other way because Jesus Christ indwells that human heart! It will trump all things and it will triumph over all things. As humans we have yet to fully understand with our finite minds the wisdom and depth of godly love. But the Believer who perseveres is on his way. Certainly, we are walking on the testing and training grounds of this earth in preparation for entry into the eternal Kingdom. The Church, during these challenging times, is called to keep the heart soft in order to experience the spiritual kingdom which will be fully established on earth at the time of fulfillment when the Lord returns to stake His claim here. The new heaven and the new earth!

RELATED BIBLICAL VERSES:

“For this cause I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, Of whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named, That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man; **That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love.** May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;. ** And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God. Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us, Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen” (Eph 3:14-21)

“Being confident of this very thing, that he who has begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ: Even as it is right for me to think this of you all, because I have you in my heart; since as both in my bonds, and in the defense and confirmation of the gospel, you all are partakers of my grace. For God is my witness, how greatly I long after you all in the affections of Jesus Christ. **And this I pray, that your love may abound yet more and more in knowledge and in all judgment.** That you may approve things that are excellent; that you may be sincere and without offense till the day of Christ.” (Phil. 1:6-10

“And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord: And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment. And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these. And the scribe said unto him, Well, Master, thou hast said the truth: for there is one God; and there is none other but he: And to love him with all the heart, and with all the understanding, and with all the soul, and with all the strength, and to love his neighbour as himself, is more than all whole burnt offerings and sacrifices. And when Jesus saw that he answered discreetly, he said unto him, **Thou art not far from the kingdom of God.** And no man after that durst ask him any question.” (Mark 12:29-34)

PRAYER:

GOD our FATHER help us to understand your love more fully and to love the way you want us to love. Grant us wisdom that comes with your knowledge and understanding and that is so critically needed during these great days of preparation. Thank you for loving us, thank you for the gifts of your Son Jesus Christ, of the Holy Spirit and of your Word. With all glory and honor to you forever, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Keep the Faith,
    Suzanne

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar