True Kingdom Vision

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    henryfalcone
    Participant

Kingdom Vision Reality

The Kingdom of God reality is fresh with the vision of the Lord. What is that vision really? I believe we find the answer in Jeremiah 29:11. Many believers have this scripture hanging as a piece of art on the wall with a hope that it my be real, but full grown sons and daughters of the Lord have it as reality in their heart.

The Lord says, “I know the thoughts and plans that I have for you, thoughts of welfare and of peace, and not evil, that you might have hope in your final outcome.” If we focus only on the “final outcome” we can put off to the future what God wants for us today.

He says, “I know the thoughts and plans that I have for you.” That is the place Kingdom vision is. It is the place where the Lord desires to be truly one with us so he can daily, continually, moment by moment reveal to us, (vision) so we are not guessing what God desires for us, but we KNOW what God desires for us because he reveals it to us and in us.

Church Vision verses God’s vision:

Many have confused the term “church vision” to mean God’s vision. A “church or ministry vision” is not what Jeremiah is speaking about, that vision is “work” or the “work God may have us to do.”

Notice in Revelation chapters 2 and 3, the Lord Jesus is standing in the midst of the church correcting it and says, “I know your works,” but that is not what he is happy about or concerned with. He is concerned about the condition of their heart at the end of the age.

Can you imagine at the end of the age, (where we are at now) Jesus is standing outside the “church” speaking not to the church proper but to anyone “individuals that can hear his call,”

“I stand at the door and knock and ‘anyone” (individual) who hears my voice and opens the door and lets me in, I will come in and “sup” with them and they with me.” Supping means “feasting or eating” that requires deep intimacy with God.

Why is Jesus standing on the outside trying to get into the “church” when he was supposed to be there the whole time? Because, He desires intimacy where he can share with us “prophetic vision.”

What is Kingdom Vision:

What is that vision? It is a personal one.” It is the vision (purposes, plans and thoughts that God has for us) that make us fully His and one with him in Kingdom reality. Vision is where we share His heart, His thoughts and His desires and do them.

He says to the last days church, “you say You are rich and in need of nothing, but I say you are poor, blind and naked.” That state is a state of an infant. It is a state where there has been no real spiritual growth. Yet, they are believing they are full grown and need of nothing where in reality to God and His vision they have remained spiritual babies and in great need.

It is state of being where they deceived into being mature, but in reality they have not even seen the true Kingdom of God.

That is why he counsels them to “buy gold tried by the fire.” That gold is to allow the Lord to change their heart, direction and priorities to line up with His kingdom thoughts and plans and live them. “I know the thoughts and plans that I have for you.”

To truly know the Lord’s thoughts and plans requires us be “spiritual” or live a life walking and living controlled by the Holy Spirit. That requires us to do “our first work” because of our “first love.”

Our works (things to do with God) as we would call them have already been planned by the Lord, and they can only come into being if we live and walk in intimacy with Him in the Spirit of God.

My thoughts are not your thoughts:

Isaiah tells us of where and how to get those thoughts are, Chapter 55: 8-9,  “For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord.9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.” Do you see it beloved?

Do you see where true Kingdom vision comes from? God says, my THOUGHTS ARE NOT YOURS! MY WAYS ARE NOT YOUR WAYS! That scripture killed me when it was revealed in me.

We can do much religious activity for God and never know him, his thought or his ways. We can go to church every Sunday or even do our ministry for the Lord and never have “kingdom vision” because we are ASSUMING His thoughts and plans instead of receiving them directly from the Lord as being one with him. This is why the church is seen as immature by the Lord and sick and anemic and in great need though the “body” says we are rich and in need of nothing.

It is walking in the assumption of God’s thoughts by trying to live in the “logos’ of Gods word and not the ‘rhema” of God’s word. The “revelation of God” in His word as He reveals in us “his thoughts and plans.” They are for welfare and peace and not evil.

Flesh and blood has not revealed this to you:

Where are those thoughts and plans? They are in the very heart of God Himself who wants to “reveal them in you and to you.” He told Simon Peter, “flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, but my Father in heaven has revealed this to you, and upon this rock I will build my church and the gates of hell will not prevail against it.”

Peter got the “thoughts of the Father. You are the Christ, the son of the living God.” Jesus said because now you can hear directly from the Father as I do and can listen for his voice, I will build you my church and the gates of hell will come down through you. Why? Because you hear my Father’s voice. You are now in a place of “true heavenly vision.”

I pray today we understand where true “vision is.” They are in the heart of God. They are to be spiritually given to us which requires us to live and walk in the Spirit of God 24/7 365. This is why Jesus said, “He will send the comforter, the Holy Spirit, and He will come and teach you all that I said and did. He will reveal “vision” to you. He will show you the “things to come.”

Come up Here:

How do we receive this vision? Revelation 4:1, “Come up here, so I can show you the things to come.” Why this upward call in the Spirit? Because as the heavens are above the Earth…. So are my thoughts ABOVE your thoughts, and my ways ABOVE your ways.”

This is the place to receive heavenly vision, direction and where God will reveal his thoughts and plans to us in Kingdom reality. It is the place where we stop telling God what we will do and where we go and what we will do, to live “here I am Lord, coming to do your will.” “I delight to do thy will oh God, a body you have prepared for me.

Let us believe today that the Holy Spirit is here to take us up into a deeper intimacy with God where like Peter the Father will reveal Jesus to us as He desires and that He can give us our true heavenly vision.”

Do you hear him knocking at the door of your heart today? Will you let him in to sup with you.’ Supping is where the Lord will feed us with the food he eats. “My meat is to do the will of the Father.”

Kingdom vision: He that does the will of my Father!

Jesus asked, “Who are my mothers, and who are my brothers, ‘he that does the will of my Father, they are mothers and they are my brothers.” The will of God, The vision and purpose of our life is not found in joining a church or living for church vision or activities. They are found in the mind and will of our Father. They are above us.

They are not our thoughts, nor are they are ways. So we must trust the Lord with all our heart and lean not on OUR OWN UNDERSTANDING, but in all our ways, acknowledge him, AND HE WILL DIRECT OUR PATH. The steps, (the vision of our life) are ordered by the Lord, who will lay everything else down to know him and to know his ways?

Who will make the Lords thought and plans for their life their pursuit and do them? I pray it be all of us reading this post.

Henry Falcone
    http://www.openheaven.com

• This topic was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by henryfalcone.
    • This topic was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by Ron McGatlin.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar