TRUE FIRE OR STRANGE FIRE

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Yolanda Ballard
    Participant

TRUE WORSHIP OR STRANGE FIRE
    Shared by Yolanda Ballard

10 Then Nadab and Abihu, the sons of Aaron, each took his censer and put fire in it, put incense on it, and offered profane fire before the Lord, which He had not commanded them. 2 So fire went out from the Lord and devoured them, and they died before the Lord. 3 And Moses said to Aaron, “This is what the Lord spoke, saying: ‘By those who come near Me I must be regarded as holy. And before all the people I must be glorified.’” Leviticus 10:1-3New King James Version (NKJV)

Tonight I tried to enter in to a worship service on You Tube and it felt like I was watching a rock concert lacking any true anointing at all! I had to turn it off. I don’t want to be entertained. I want to worship God! What is going on with worship these days? I must be getting old! When I first got saved, I loved to listen to Manarantha worship music. Then I got a little more upbeat and listened to Integrity Hosanna, which at the time I thought was a little too contemporary after listening to the other style. I’ve never listened to hymns. After listening to years of fast paced loud music in the church I felt to listen to Hosanna worship again and I felt my spirit actually shifting into low gear. What a change to adapt to such pure and peaceful music!!!

Every year it seems like the music at church gets more and more like going to a rock concert where I know the decimal of the sound is way too high for safety of your hearing! Then the lights went down and colored lights and fake glory smoke, etc. One time at a prophetic conference I actually thought it was the glory of the Lord. What deception when I found out it was fake! Then you saw people coming in with soda and popcorn! It has gotten more and more like entertainment rather than worship.

I remember hearing of David Wilkerson when he was invited to a Christian rock concert where those on the praise team wore skin tight pants, long weird hair, purple smoke, etc., he ended up getting so freaked out that he ran around the room yelling Ichobod, God isn’t here!

I’ve been to church services where it was so much noise in the room that I couldn’t even get into worship. It wasn’t that the music was too loud but it was just like a loud static in the air just no peace at all but just commotion. It is getting shocking what people are accepting as worship! It is like strange fire being offered up.

I’ve seen it where there was a large lion sitting on a throne with lights around it. Here I am trying to worship Jesus, the Lion of Judah, and seeing this set up thinking that if someone who didn’t know He was the Lion of Judah would think we were worshiping a lion! I mean it. It gave me a check!

I had a dream once that I was in a large room with a high ceiling that looked like the inside of a church and it was very noisy. And in the ceiling appeared these black masks like you wear at a masquerade party. And then around my feet appeared these little tornadoes. The Lord showed me that there was much hypocrisy in the church and the twisters were undercurrents of gossip, backbiting, division, legalism, religious spirits, and every other thing that we have allowed in the church. I took a stand and commanded all of this out of the room and they rushed out the windows and doors. Yes, open doors and windows we’ve given the enemy legal right in our lives. After all the twisters and masks left the room, the scene changed where I was in another room with a high ceiling and the peace of the Lord was there and the scripture came to me.

Gen 28: 17 And he was afraid, and said, How dreadful is this place! This is none other but the house of God, and this is the gate of heaven. 18 And Jacob rose up early in the morning, and took the stone that he had put for his pillows, and set it up for a pillar, and poured oil upon the top of it. 19 And he called the name of that place Bethel.

Some may say that I am being religious but I love to worship in the Spirit and truth. I love to dance before the Lord. I love to be joyful and let out a shout of praise. So I don’t rather go to a dead church! But satan being the anointed worship covering angel who after he got cast out of heaven has the major goal to pervert worship in many different ways mixing it up with that of the occult and new age and entertainment, etc. We must press in for restoration and discernment to stand against the strategies of the enemy. God has a goal to release His heart cry as a mighty roar to usher in the end time harvest of souls and He needs His people deep in true worship to do this! So you see why the enemy is busy at perverting what is true?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar