The transition we are in is so all encompassing that no one is able to describe it or define it in totality. This is by God’s design, for this transition was God initiated, is God led and God will get the glory from it and for it.

We are seeing moments and movement that is surprising some, exciting others and going unnoticed by a few. This is just more evidence of the massive transition we are currently in.

The best way to sum up what is happening is not something new, but another cycle of something old. Joshua 1:1-3 sums up the transition very well. “Now it came about after the death of Moses the servant of the LORD, that the LORD spoke to Joshua the son of Nun, Moses’ servant, saying, “Moses My servant is dead; now therefore arise, cross this Jordan, you and all this people, to the land which I am giving to them, to the sons of Israel. Every place on which the sole of your foot treads, I have given it to you, just as I spoke to Moses.”

We will not forget the words of those who went before us, rather we will carry them with us, but we must go and keep going; advance and keep advancing for everything is about to be new to us. We must transitioning order to occupy until He comes. The new era is here, there is no going back!

lisagreat