Tormenting fear does not come from Me, says the LORD. – By June Reinke

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words Tormenting fear does not come from Me, says the LORD. – By June Reinke

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster

Tormenting fear does not come from Me, says the LORD. 

By Dr. June Sheltrown Reinke

June Sheltrown ReinkeI have tranquility and peace for you that goes beyond your understanding and far beyond your circumstances.  They are not in charge of your life and destiny.  I AM.

I give you peace in the process even when nothing seems quiet and calm around you.  The storms of life will come and go, and the winds of adversity will rage, but I will still them and calm them. In the middle of the storm, remember ME.

You are NEVER forgotten, and you are NEVER alone!  You are in My perfect, constant care, regardless of what is going on around you.

BE still and Know that I AM YOUR GOD in the midst of you, and the difficulties will not destroy you or My work in you, says the LORD.

Forever you are MINE, as you have received Me as your Lord and trusted in My Shed blood and finished work on the cross for you.

FOREVER IS NOW and evermore.  Today you belong to Me and are in My care. Tomorrow will not change My loving kindness for you.

I AM compassionate and I remain faithful at all times, says the LORD.  Fear NOT!  Let the storms come and go, as you have the assurance that as sudden as they came, they too will go.

You will still be standing, as I AM holding you up and keeping you safe and secure in Me.

I will be with you in trouble, even when it is on every side, and you will know that I AM dependable, and will keep you steady on your feet, regardless of the magnitude of the storms you face, says the LORD.

~ June Sheltrown Reinke

June Sheltrown ReinkeDr. June Sheltrown Reinke is a prophetic pastor, evangelist and teacher.  She has been the senior pastor of Faith Fellowship Ministries in Florida since 1988.  She has ministered in the prophetic to individuals and corporate groups for decades

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar