TIME TO GET READY

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Yolanda Ballard
    Participant

Word to encourage you

Shared by Yolanda Ballard

TIME TO GET READY

Taste and see for the Lord is good; blessed is the man who trusts in Him. Psa 34:8

Blessed assurance Jesus in mine O what a foretaste of glory divine. Heir of salvation purchase of God born of His spirit washed in His blood!

What we have here is a compilation of what Jesus can be to the fullest measure in our heart and life if we would only draw near to Him and truly trust Him. What we have is just a foretaste of the glory He will pour out as we enter in as His bride and partake of His promises, presence and love. He is ready to pour out His power in this hour that will confound the worldly wise. He will do signs, wonders, and miracles of such intensity that He has never done before besides the greatest which was the creation of all things. Yes, He split the Red Sea and used that miracle as an escape to safety for His people. Yes, He can split mountains and even drain a sea and cause stars to fall from the sky to save His people. There is nothing He would not do!

So draw close and examine your heart to see if there be anything that would hinder you from entering in this great end time revival. Examine to see if there is anything that would cause you to not be ready for He needs a pure and holy bride to flow through. Yes, He will use you to call down flames like Elijah and like Samson to hold up a building with strength. He will have such supernatural power flowing through you that in the natural a human body would not be able to hold.

He is strengthening you and emboldening you as a mighty army as you unite and with head set like flint you will face the enemy and decree and declare his destiny that God’s kingdom comes and His will be done on earth as it is in heaven.

Yes, this is the day of the great outpouring of My spirit ushering in the great harvest for My kingdom says your God.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar