THINGS OF HEAVEN HERE ON EARTH – Jo Ellen Stevens

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words THINGS OF HEAVEN HERE ON EARTH – Jo Ellen Stevens

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster

(Ron’s Comment: This word helps us understand how we can live in perfect heavenly peace even in great turmoil of tribulation and persecution.)

THINGS OF HEAVEN HERE ON EARTH

Jo Ellen Stevens

God wants to show us how to live in heaven even while we are right here on earth! Our five physical senses that we have been given here in earth should not limit how you can live in this world. We are in this world but not of this world. We are supernatural beings living in a physical world.

STUFF OF HEAVEN

This week I had an encounter where I just needed the peace of God as I laid down to sleep. I asked the Lord to surround me with heaven as I tried to go to sleep. The most awesome thing happened to me then, Suddenly, I was surrounded by the smell of my grandmothers fresh ironed and starched sheets that I use to sleep on when I went to her house, when I was a kid and I fell off to sleep right away….

Now you may think that is strange and to us here in this natural world it is a bit strange, but God wants us to know right now that He is not limited to this natural world and neither are you! He wants us to understand that, He can bypass all of the bad you are going through and bring heaven to earth right there in your house and in your surroundings and circumstances! He is not limited to our five physical senses and He doesn’t want us limiting our circumstances to what earth can produce!

HEAVEN’S SIGHTS AND SOUNDS ARE OURS

There are sights and sounds that eye hath not seen nor ear heard that we as citizens of Heaven have access to if we just ask! He said Jo Ellen, you have not because you ask not! (I asked God to give me something from heaven to help me sleep and he did!) I was going through some tough stuff, but I needed to know that God knew and He heard and He answered me with this aroma that I knew so well. Just a side note; I think it was so amazing that God paid attention to something as simple as a fresh ironed sheet. He knows what we loved and what comforts us and even had my grandmother starch those sheets for me when I was a child! Oh my! We do not even know how much He loves us and I know my grandmother didn’t realize how much that meant to me but i am sure she does now.

ASK AND I WILL GIVE YOU HEAVEN’S STUFF

I hear the Lord saying…If you will ask Him as you walk through your darkness and in this dark world, that he can fill your atmosphere with the glory of another kingdom that is not limited to your five physical senses! “I am your fortress in the midst of darkness! My kingdom can surround you and become your reality even when all natural circumstances are pointing toward death and destruction! All things are possible to those who believe! Believe and you will see the glory of God all around you! Believe and you shall see the sights when all things look hopeless! Believe and you will hear the sounds of heaven when the enemy is screaming in rage! Believe and you will smell the aromas of Heavens delights! THERE IS NOTHING THAT HEAVEN HAS THAT IS NOT AVAILABLE TO YOU MY PRECIOUS SONS AND DAUGHTERS! All things that pertain to life and godliness are yours! All things that heaven has belong to you now, in this time of darkness on the earth. You are not limited to earth’s stuff! You are not confined to this place called time, only in your mind, for as a man thinks in His heart, so is he!”

“It is time to believe for heaven to invade your darkness and see the salvation of your God! It is time to call the things of heaven into your atmosphere as you ask, seek, and knock! Yes as you do, I said that I will come in and Sup with you! Not only will the king of Glory come in but the king and all of his glory! All that I am and all that I have belongs to you! STOP LIVING IN THE LIMITED REALITIES OF EARTH WHEN YOU HAVE ACCESS TO HEAVENLY THINGS, HEAVENLY SOUNDS, SIGHTS SMELLS AND TASTES! It is time to show forth the kingdom in your lives! I am here! the Angles are here to assist you and to bring you things that you need that are not available to you in the natural! I died to give you this access! Now arise and take it! Arise and receive! Arise and take what rightfully belongs to you! Live as heavenly beings! Live as kingdom citizens! Live as My heirs and joint heirs! It is time!”

Arise Shine!

Jo Ellen Stevens

http://dstevens7.wixsite.com/tcic

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar