The Time of Renewing Your Faith Has Come by Brian Simmons

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words The Time of Renewing Your Faith Has Come by Brian Simmons

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster

The Time of Renewing Your Faith Has Come
    by Brian Simmons

I hear His whisper…”Soaring Faith”

Faith and greater faith is My word to you. The time of renewing your faith has come.

“What you have endured has increased your faith, yet more will be needed in coming days. Look directly to Me and to Me alone and I will help you and make you strong in faith. A bold, courageous faith will lift you higher and cause you to soar above the troubles of the world.

Many see the horizon filled with clouds, most see only a coming storm, but your faith will see the clouds of glory. Did not Ezekiel see the clouds and wind and storm, yet within the storm was the Man of Fire surrounded with lightning and glory? What do you see in the storm? Will you see the new man of fire emerging ready to go forth and conquer?

“A soaring faith will bring you into My ways. A sagging faith will bring you down into the ways of men – seeing only what man sees and believing only what man believes. My Word is greater, My plan is higher, My strength is stronger, and My purpose is more glorious than anything found on earth. Never let your faith be set on the words of men, but on the living Words of God! As your eyes focus to the new reality, you will see that I am at work in the storm, and I am setting all in place for the greatest days of Heaven on earth.

“Your faith must never waver, for My Word is forever settled in Heaven and will not change, not even if every star fell from the sky and every hill and mountain crumbled into the sea – My covenant of love and My steadfast Word will not be shaken.

“I am not the author of fear. I am not the God of doubt, but the God of Yes and Amen! Confusion is nothing more than the dust of the earth blown into the wind by the work of your enemy. Faith is light that creates and empowers and sustains and heals. Come into the highest place and your faith will emerge unbreakable and unbendable.

Ask for More Faith!

Mighty men and mighty women will arise in this hour. They will be easy to find, for their faith will illuminate the path before them. Even as soldiers are given medals for bravery in battle, I am about to anoint those who in secret have won their battles and remained on their assignment for Me. They will be honored by Heaven’s angels and win a strategic place in the councils of Heaven for their great faith.

“Ask, seek, and knock. Ask for more faith, seek a courageous heart, and knock on My eternal doors and they will open to you. Mighty one, move forward! Let nothing defeat you as you step out in faith. Watch the miracles come forth from your proclamations of faith and victory!

When you walk in great faith you will win the great prize of your high calling in Christ Jesus. Nothing will turn you aside when you walk with Me by faith, seeing the invisible, loving the eternal, and living for the supernatural. Great faith is your destiny, rise up, mighty one, and take your place with My last days overcomers. I am with you, and that will always be enough.

Hebrews 10:22 TPT: “We come closer to God and approach Him with an open heart, fully convinced by faith that nothing will keep us at a distance from Him. For our hearts have been sprinkled with Blood to remove impurity and we have been freed from an accusing conscience and now we are clean, unstained, and presentable to God inside and out!” (To Subscribe to the Elijah List go here.)

Brian Simmons
    Stairway Ministries
    The Passion Translation

brian@passiontranslation.com
    http://www.stairwayministries.org / http://www.thepassiontranslation.com

Brian Simmons is known as a passionate lover of God. After a dramatic conversion to Christ, Brian knew that God was calling him to go to the unreached people of the world and present the Gospel of God’s grace to all who would listen. With his wife Candice and their three children, he spent nearly eight years in the tropical rain forest of the Darien Province of Panama as a church planter, translator, and consultant. Brian was involved in the Paya-Kuna New Testament translation project. He studied linguistics and Bible translation principles with New Tribes Mission. After their ministry in the jungle, Brian was instrumental in planting a thriving church in New England (U.S.), and now travels full time as a speaker and Bible teacher. He is also the lead translator for The Passion Translation Project which will result in a new, dynamic version of the Bible for this generation. He has been happily married to Candice for over forty-three years and is known to boast regularly of his children and grandchildren.

• This topic was modified 7 years, 1 month ago by Ron McGatlin.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar