The Pruning of The Father

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Jeff Kingshott
    Participant

My church is love and mercy bathed in grace, there is No room for self gratification of positions or posts for you are one body in Christ and as The Cornerstone of this church it shall be the true Nazarenes that I promote.       You will know them by their fruit each individually hanging‎ free and separate from each other clearly showing all sides of their heart to Me. Start with worship make your changes there first for I am in this garden even now and soon the Father will come and prune what does not bear my image. 
    ‎John 15New International Version (NIV)

The Vine and the Branches
    15 “I am the true vine, and my Father is the gardener. 2 He cuts off every branch in me that bears no fruit, while every branch that does bear fruit he prunes so that it will be even more fruitful. 3 You are already clean because of the word I have spoken to you. 4 Remain in me, as I also remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me.
    5 “I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing.  

Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster

Hello Jeff,

My church is love and mercy bathed in grace, there is No room for self gratification of positions or posts for you are one body in Christ.

Good word! Our only true source of gratification is from being in love with God in Christ Jesus.

Glad to see you made it over to the new site.

Blessings!

Ron

• This reply was modified 7 years, 2 months ago by Ron McGatlin.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar