The Prophetic Super Bowl Game

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words The Prophetic Super Bowl Game

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster

The Prophetic Super Bowl Game – By Ron McGatlin

This came to me this morning after the Super Bowl game between the Patriots and the Falcons. I believe it to be a prophetic picture. Please, you judge if that be so or not.

There has never been a Super Bowl game like this one. If you didn’t see it you probably have heard about it by now. The Falcons were beating the Patriots in every area for the first three quarters of the game. The Score was 28 to 3 at that point. In the last quarter the Patriots in what seemed miraculous and only in the last minute tied the score up at 28 points each and the game went into overtime.

The Patriots won the coin toss to receive first chance in the “sudden death” overtime game. The first team to make a touchdown would win the Super Bowl. They scored a touchdown literally by a few inches.

I believe that I was shown that this game was a prophetic picture of what is going on in America and the world.

A dictionary definition of “patriot” is: “one who loves his or her country and supports its authority and interests”. A definition of “falcon” is: a type of hawk that can fly very fast and is sometimes trained to hunt. A definition of “hawk” is: a kind of bird that kills other birds and animals for food.

In this prophetic picture the Patriots represent those who love God and support His authority and interest in their nation. American patriots are willingly fighting for their nation to be a nation under God. Today somewhere around half of the people are patriotic in that sense of the word.

The Falcons, in this prophetic picture, represent those who seek to make America ungodly by taking it over by whatever means they can including killing those who are not of them and their ideology. (Note: This is NOT speaking about the actual football teams or the people associated with them. It is just a prophetic picture involving their mascot names and the events and outcome of this game.)

We the people that are fighting for a godly America are, in that sense, patriots who have genuinely suffered political defeat in every way for some time now. It has truly looked like those fighting for a godless America have been winning on all fronts for some time. I don’t know what quarter of this worldwide conflict we are in now. It does appear that, if the fourth quarter has not already begun, it may not be far away.

It appears that, like in the first three quarters of the Super Bowl game, the loosing patriots have been losing for some time and will surely lose the country. But with the help of God, we, like the Patriots, will arise and perform like the winning team that we really are to miraculously win this battle for our country in the last minute or even in overtime.

The game is not over yet. God will have a kingdom people who will overcome the opposition. After the victory we will even be godly sportsmen and seek to bring the other losing team members to the Lord to become our brothers and sisters.

That’s the way I see it.

Ron McGatlin

JaneGreenstein
    Participant

Yes I agree with how you described it was very prophetic but there’s something under the surface that needs to be seen:

Tom Brady’s wife gave him a “protection necklace”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/gisele-b%C3%BCndchen-gives-tom-brady-protection-necklace-for-super-bowl-51/ar-AAmsuME

And Coach Belachick’s girlfriend brings a voodoo doll to the games.

Linda Holliday: Pictures of Bill Belichick’s Girlfriend
    <div dir=”auto”>When I was in AZ in 2008 not knowing the Super bowl was that week, I heard the Patriots had a 20 game winning streak and was led to look up info on coach and found out he practiced voodoo.  I prayed that if it was true they were winning with voodoo that they would lose to the NY Giants.  Needless to say they lost!  I watched the last 30 seconds of that game because I was led to turn on the TV – The Lord didn’t want me to miss it.</div>
    <div dir=”auto”></div>
    <div dir=”auto”>So this has been posted for your discernment because what I thought was a harmless half time show by Lady Gaga turned out to be described as otherwise (demonic).</div>
    <div dir=”auto”></div>
    <div dir=”auto”>I guess I’m saying they are at it again.  I NEVER watch this stuff but knew I had to Sunday night and it seems they activated their methods after Lady Gaga sang God Bless America.  I hoped she had changed dramatically and I thought someone reached her for the Lord.  Maybe not.  Historic overtime?  I don’t think so.</div>

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar