THE POWER OF THE CROSS

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Lily Deschamps
    Participant

Yesterday at about 3:30 pm EST, I suddenly fell asleep listening to gospel music. Sometime after listening to a song, “She took hold of the Word” I had the following dream. I saw an Evangelist, a Senior Pastor who teaches on the Cross. He was standing with someone next to him, another pastor I sense. In front of him was a man with someone else standing next to him. The Pastor placed his hand on that man’s forehead and while he was praying for him that man fell to the ground. I remember thinking in the dream that this dream needed to be posted.

There are many accounts of people “falling in the Spirit”. Apostle Paul fell hard when Jesus met with Him enroute to Damascus, the experience was so powerful it blinded him. At the mount of transfiguration, Jesus’ faithful Apostles also fell with their faces to the ground. There are numerous accounts of men falling in the most powerful presence of GOD and HIS holy angels. This dream does not necessarily mean that people must specifically and physically fall in the Spirit to demonstrate GOD’s power. It can be a most powerful inner work; a work that happens when spirit bears witness with GOD’s truth.

For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the POWER OF GOD. (1 Cor. 1:18)

GOD is doing an awesome work in HIS people!

Keep the Faith,
    Suzanne

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar