"The New Decade of Divine Establishment" Ben Lim

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words "The New Decade of Divine Establishment" Ben Lim

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster

5780 is not just about a new year, but it is about entering a whole new decade. I believe that the face of Christianity and the trajectory of the Church is going to become massively different in the next few years, and within this new decade. We are facing a new reformation.

“Look at the nations and watch—and be utterly amazed. For I am going to do something in your days that you would not believe, even if you were told.” (Habakkuk 1:5)

5779 – End of the “Ayin” Decade

“Ayin” in Hebrew means “the eye.” I believe that this also describes the seer realm and the seer office. The Lord has been showing off many signs and wonders and has been exposing many false prophets, movements, and agendas in the last few years of this past decade. There’s been a showdown and the false prophets of Jezebel and Baal are being thrown down from the high places. The Lord has been cleaning house!

“And Jesus entered the temple and drove out all who sold and bought in the temple, and He overturned the tables of the money-changers and the seats of those who sold pigeons. He said to them, ‘It is written, “My house shall be called a house of prayer,” but you make it a den of robbers.'” (Matthew 21:12-13) (Photo via Wikimedia Commons)

The Lord is clearing the path and He is making all things new!

2020 – The Year of Great Launching

2020 is such a huge and important year. In fact, this is a “pivotal” year, which means that the prosperity and wellbeing of the years to come are directly hinged to the advancement and establishment of this year. I believe this to be absolutely true because of the elections that are drawing near in November of 2020.

2020 is the year of great launching! New ministries will be launched. New businesses will be birthed. New systems will be created. However, it will not be for the faint of heart. God is raising a whole new wave and breed of five-fold leaders. They will be a part of the Kingdom Ekklesia that the Lord has been longing for. They will be pure in heart and walk in true power and authority on the earth.

Set Up for the Next 10 Years

In preparation for this new decade, the Lord told me to write down the next ten year vision/plan from 5780 to 5790, or from 2020 to 2030. Pray and ask the Lord to give you a divine, ten-year vision/plan for His Kingdom. The Lord is releasing wisdom, insight, and revelation in this time so that we can be well-equipped with Kingdom strategy for great dominion and advancement in this next year, and in this new decade that we are now in.

This new year will be about fighting for our nation, fighting for our children, and fighting for our future. It will impact and set things in motion for the next ten years of America’s future. I believe that this is the fight of all fights, the match of all matches, the year of all years and the decade of all decades! This is what we have been waiting for.

2020 is the year where President Trump, God’s Cyrus, will be appointed to office once again. (Photo via Wikimedia Commons)

The principalities of this age will be mocking, taunting, terrorizing, and plotting wicked and evil plans to shut us up and to stomp us down, but the Lord will give us great victory in the face of all of His enemies. Nothing can come against the Lord’s appointed!

The Decade of the Mouth

In Hebrew, the letter “Pey” has the numerical value of 80 and is shaped like a mouth. The Rabbis believe that it is the number of decree and declaration. We are now in the year 5780, and the decade of the 80s.

I believe the Lord is causing radical kings and queens to boldly declare of the Word of the Lord without compromise. The trumpets will blast and the shofars will call. The Jubilee anointing will be released and the Lord will establish a new Kingdom order in America and in the earth. Finances, wealth, and prosperity will flow. Poverty will be broken and territories will be taken.

This is a war of the kingdoms, and in the end, all the empires of the world will become the Kingdom of our God (Revelation 11:15)!

The Lord is raising up mouthpieces of truth, justice, and righteousness. These sons of thunder will not be muzzled. The preaching of the Gospel of the Kingdom will go forth and prepare the way of the Lord.

“You shall also decree a thing, and it shall be established to you: and light shall shine on your ways.” (Job 22:28)

In this year and decade of Pey, we will go from seeing to decreeing. We will go from the “eye of the Lord” to the “mouth of the Lord.” We will go from soaring as eagles to roaring as lions; from revelation to manifestation, and from vision-casting to establishment. This is the decade of Kingdom establishment! Decree His Word and watch Him establish His immovable Kingdom. Decree His Word as kings and queens and watch Him plant you deep in the presence of the Lord.

The Lord is building His House and He is putting all of the pieces together for this foundational move of God. We, the Church, are here to stay! The Bible, the full and inerrant Word of God, is here to stay. The Lord is establishing His Kingdom reign in all fifty states of America. The Lord wants to establish us in grace and truth so that we can bear great fruit and stand as testimonies of His glory. (Photo via Pixabay)

We will not fail or fall away, but will remain in Jesus’ name.

The Mantle of Billy Graham

The mantle of Billy Graham is coming upon this generation. We will fully understand the power that we have in our mouths to give life and to curse, to command and to rebuke. All of this change and reformation is truly for the harvest! There will be many new voices of prophetic evangelism that will usher in the great harvest. Stadium Christianity will become the norm. Social media and viral, virtual church Christianity will become the norm.

The Lord is giving Believers influence and divine strategy to infiltrate the seven mountains of society. We will be the head and not the tail!

“Holy-Wood”

Hollywood is turning into “Holy-wood.” The phenomena of Kanye West and Justin Bieber is going to be the norm. Mark my words, they are the first fruits of this new breed in Hollywood. Sauls are converting into Pauls and the Lord will confound the wise with the foolish. He is doing a new thing! The Holy Spirit is radically anointing the ones that have been rejected by the religious and pious. These “Holy-wood” trailblazers will lead many to Christ. This is the new Jesus People Movement arising.

Do not worry and do not fear, for the Lord is raising up many unusual and covert apostolic/prophetic evangelists in this era. Your children will be saved and they will become signs and wonders to this generation (Isaiah 8:18). Many, many more entrepreneurs, billionaires, millionaires, Hollywood A-list stars and celebrities will turn to the Lord and lead the nations and generations to Christ Jesus, the Messiah of Israel and the world.

They will be bold and they will not be politically correct. This will be pure. This will be raw. This will be holy. This will be the norm. They will arise, delivering a whole generation into freedom and seeing nations baptized in both the water and fire of the Holy Spirit. (Photo via Pexels)

There is a new wave of missions and modern-day Christian movements in America that will revolutionize the culture of the day. “…Can a country be born in a day or a nation be brought forth in a moment…?” (Isaiah 66:8).

The Decade of Dominion

The Lord is establishing a new Kingdom order in America. I believe that the year 5780, and this entire decade, will be one of Kingdom establishment and dominion. In the words of Jesus Christ, to the one who hears and overcomes, “The one who conquers, I will make him a pillar in the temple of My God…” (Revelation 3:12 ESV).

This is the decade of all decades. Speak forth His Word and watch the Lord do it! (To Subscribe to the Elijah List subscribe here.)

Ben Lim, Senior Pastor
    His Way Life Church

Email: benjaminlim6@gmail.com

Ben Lim is the Senior Pastor of His Way Life in the heart of Koreatown, Los Angeles. He is a dynamic Millennial preacher who has traveled to thirty-eight countries in just the past eight years. He spent his earlier years in the mission fields of Asia and Southeast Asia, preaching the Gospel to unreached people groups. He is the CEO of Ben Lim TV and Ben Lim Ministries. His ministry is accompanied with notable signs, wonders and miracles. He has ministered in evangelistic crusades in Pakistan, Dubai, and Africa seeing hundreds of thousands come to Jesus! He is ordained by Pastor Benny Hinn and the WHF (World Healing Fellowship) and is a trusted voice and a regular feature on the Elijah List and many other prophetic channels.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar