The Lifeguard

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    David Hood
    Participant

The Lifeguard.

In early August, the 6th, this year – I was praying and I saw a picture of a swimmer. He had a black swimming cap on his skull and was wearing black swimming goggles. He was swimming backwards, half on his back and half on his left side in the water, as we look head on. Very much like a life guard would do, a life saver, when “towing” a person to safety.

Only the “person” he was towing, was/is, the island of Great Britain. Who was depicted as a floating form of the geographical outline of the nation. Britain was being pulled away, being moved to “a more safe place” from her current place in the waters. This “towing” took a NW direction. It was almost, almost, as if she was being rescued, but there was no real turbulence in the waters that suggested rushing. But being manoeuvred AWAY from the main land mass of Europe, to be stationed at a safer distance, in deeper waters.

I knew the whole issue represented the EU Brexit situation. This understanding came through a few different points. The black hat and goggles of the rescuer, or lifeguard of Britain … was the same coloured hat that our British swimming team were currently wearing, whilst representing our nation in the 2018 European Aquatic Championship. Which included event swimming. The venues for the multi-sport Championship were split between the European venues of Berlin and Glasgow in the UK. Britain finished 2nd to Russia in the overall multi event Nations table and again second to Russia in the Swimming event table itself. I began to receive this as the Swimming events were taking place.

Britain was being steered away from the main European coastlines. More on this further on.

In doing so with one of his hands, the swimmer seemed to be holding on to a heavy, thick chain that was attached to the centre of the southern coast of Britain. The northern end of our nation, Scotland’s tip, was up near his face. It seemed the end of the chain in the swimmers hand was not attached anywhere other than at the south. The chain was now partially attached (for towing purposes) but the other end seemingly free in the hand of our rescuer lifeguard.

The chain and its weight, and, the nation were being carried …the nation being freed from her anchor points as well as making her Britain, stationed more safely.

It shows the lifeguard had previously been and still is, watching over the nation, until such times as she needed to be moved further away, to different, deeper, safer waters.

What had triggered this vision? – during this prayer time, the Lord had reminded me of a vision, back in 2000. It was of a medal/medallion that He has already made, already minted … in advance of the event itself. This medal was made to commemorate and signal the victory of His purposes for Britain and their coming about with regard to Europe. As well as His stance with Britain in it and through it all. The medal was in pristine, in extra fine mint condition, brand new … and depicted a crowned Lion standing strong alongside Britannia, looking eastwards. Behold I do a new thing!

It projected a new and different era for the nation, that God had enabled her to gain. God had planned and purposed it in advance and was already in preparation for its celebration.

So it was with the background of Gods positive events that the swimmer emerged.

The activity of the swimmer was enabling a different buoyancy to be brought about … there was a distinct lack of turbulence in the waters as one envisioned this spiritually. But we all know this is not apparently so in the natural realm.

I had the sense also, that the towing away was in some way representative of Goshen. This occurred for Israel whilst enslaved to Egypt. The call to go to Goshen, was given to Israel by God, during God’s judgements upon Pharaoh through Moses. Some reasoning behind this follows.

The Land of Goshen (Hebrew: Eretz Gošen) is named in the Bible as the place in Egypt given to the Hebrews by the Pharaoh of Joseph (Genesis 45:9-10), described as a place of comfort and plenty and the land from which they later left Egypt at the time of the Exodus. We to are at a time of crossing over. The area is east of the Nile delta.

Brown-Driver-Brigg’s definition has “Goshen = drawing near”

Gen 45:10 says … You shall live in the land of Goshen, and you shall be near me, you and your children and your children’s children and your flocks and your herds and all that you have.

Being in Goshen, was being near God … in the midst of judgement(s).
    Gen 46:34 says and reflects today … Then you will be allowed to settle in the land of Goshen, since all shepherds are “detestable to the Egyptians.”

It was a pastoral district, where some of the king’s cattle were kept ( Genesis 47:6 ). The inhabitants were not exclusively Israelites ( Exodus 3:22 ; 11:2 ; Exodus 12:35 Exodus 12:36 ). This reflects Gods call to the peoples of Europe to come out of her ( Egypt). All who call on the name of the Lord will be saved. We know he’s calling other nations out of her as well as any individual … and they will …come.

The meaning of Goshen, reflected in other languages have it as inundated, as in pouring forth, cultivated. A land fit for flocks … we know God has a great river that is coming forth FOR this nation, situated IN this nation, and to go forth FROM this nation.

Gods purpose I believe is not just to come out or away, to draw Britain out from Egypt (Europe) into these deeper waters. But to bring Egypt out of her. To, meet with and experience and know him in the depths of Him self and not just solely through His depths for us. Not just to engender safety for us, but safety for and towards others, whom he seeks to save, heal and deliver. Bringing their (our and Europe’s) flock and lambs into His care. Britain a “shepherd nation” detestable to Egypt!?!

As I continued to pray and wait, some other scenes were brought into view, scenes that were not as easy to contemplate. But provided understanding concerning what was shared earlier.

I looked eastwards towards the coastal areas of Europe and all I could see was the coastlines of Europe burning, inundated with fire. That was consuming the docklands, peoples habitations and the infrastructure as well as common land. I saw many people waist deep in the sea, whom like as during Greece’s fires … had gone INTO the sea, to escape. These many persons had both their arms and hands raised vertically in the air above their heads.

I had the sense of 2 things with these people, yes, they had gone into the sea to escape. Yes, they could have had their hands in the air, to attract rescue from the sea?. But I sensed that though they had not got to the place of utter devastation … they had gone into the sea for it seemed they sought rescue from there. Though partly in real desperation, but also partly it was their only recourse … . Though they had their hands and arms raised … but as an act of surrender as there was no sound of their voice, in the whole process.

But I sensed this was not Greece, recently in the news, but as if Greece had been a foretaste of the worst things to come.

But also, all this occurred at night and black smoke was everywhere and there was the sound of tumult. But to the far right, out of my sight, I heard a single piercing scream. Though I did not see the person, it came from a solitary woman, a scream of absolute distress … but it was a cry … that was heard above all other things. I, we, are allowed to recognise and record it existed … as God directed immediate prayer for her. This prayer, originated from Him, and will be answered and there are many, many more cries, that will come up to Him. He inclines our ear to Him, that we might incline our heart to those many, many more that he knows of and that He seeks to know as Saviour personally.

Israel, though in Egypt, was called out to Goshen. Had she not she could have suffered the judgement rained down upon Egypt. The UK, Great Britain has been called out by God from Europe, not just because of Britain herself, but because of His purpose. We to need to respond to the mercy and purpose of God in the midst of his ways and workings.

Ex 9:26 Only in the land of Goshen, where the children of Israel were, was there no hail.
    And Pharaoh sent, and called for Moses and Aaron, and said unto them, I have sinned this time: the LORD is righteous, and I and my people are wicked.

Barnes notes :The Lord – Thus, for the first time, Pharaoh explicitly recognizes Yahweh as God

Ex 14:4 Thus I will harden Pharaoh’s heart, and he will chase after them; and I will be honoured through Pharaoh and all his army, and the Egyptians will know that I am the Lord.” And they did so.

Ex 9:16 But, indeed, for this reason I have allowed you to remain, in order to show you My power and in order to proclaim My name through all the earth. 17 Still you exalt yourself against My people by not letting them go.

There were other things, that were seen that speak of Veronika West’s comment. “Watch! For a false witness has already begun to arise in the midst of them”. (Richards Watch Sept 22nd “Another Powerful Word, re the European Union”) and ( His Kingdom Prophecy Sept 21st)

His emerging presence is being noticed and His identifying features and his spores “seen”.

In all this and despite all that has happened – and all that is to unfurl. He’s watching over us and His word to fulfil.

Ish 63:9In all their distress he too was distressed,
        and the angel of his presence saved them.[a]
    In his love and mercy he redeemed them;
        he lifted them up and carried them
        all the days of old.

Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster

David, I posted this on Voice of Prophecy Forum on Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/VoiceofProphesy/

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar