"The Justice of God will be Seen in July" by Katie Barker

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words "The Justice of God will be Seen in July" by Katie Barker

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster

On July 1st as I sat with the Lord and asked Him what was on His heart, I had a powerful encounter and I heard Him say, “July justice.” This month, heavenly books over individuals, ministries, regions and nations are being opened in response to the cries and intercession of the people of God and their stand in faith. God is delivering verdicts from Heaven to see injustices overturned. A shift will occur in the spirit for many of God’s people this month which will lead to a shift and breakthrough being seen in the natural in the remaining months of this year.

Recompense, repayment and restoration will come to the people of God in the coming months. This will not just be for individuals, but for regions and nations as well.

Restoration and Recompense

I received this word at 10:10am on July 1st, and I knew the Lord was highlighting John 10:10: “The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I came that they may have life, and have it abundantly.” The enemy has over played his hand in the lives of many of God’s people, but the justice of God will be seen for those who have continued to stand in faith and have walked in obedience, love and mercy. The Lord’s heart is to see the destiny He has for individuals and nations come to pass. This means that He is bringing things into right alignment and bringing restoration and recompense for what has been lost and stolen. What the enemy meant for harm, the Lord is turning for good in the lives of His people.

A harvest is coming for what has been sown in prayer and intercession for individuals, families, regions and nations.

“Righteousness and justice are the foundation of Your throne; mercy and truth go before Your face” (Psalm 89:14 NKJV). Where the enemy has stolen or robbed His people, He is bringing restoration and recompense.

“So I will restore to you the years that the swarming locust has eaten, the crawling locust, the consuming locust, the chewing locust, My great army which I sent among you. You shall eat in plenty and be satisfied, and praise the name of the Lord your God, who has dealt wondrously with you; and My people shall never be put to shame.” (Joel 2:25-26 NKJV)

The Legal System of God

God has established a legal framework for His creation. It is a framework that we all operate within, including the angels. This legal framework is based on aspects of the character of God, specifically His justice. In the nations of the world we have legal systems that exist to serve the justice of the people. Heaven also has a legal system that operates in a similar way, but is governed by the righteousness and justice of God. Therefore to see the manifestation of the justice of God in our lives, it is helpful to understand His legal system.

Revelation 20:12 talks of books in Heaven that record all of our works. In Matt. 12:36 we read that every word is recorded. Psalm 33:13-15 tells us that God sees everything and considers all of our works. The word “works” here is “ma’aseh” in the Hebrew text and can also be translated as “transactions”. The Lord showed me a vision of a vast trading place in Heaven, where there was so much activity occurring. These transactions that were occurring in the trading place were later used as evidence in the court. (Photo via Wikimedia Commons)

I saw people of God were bringing their cases to the courts and the Lord was releasing verdicts to see His justice established. As the verdicts were released, a spiritual shift occurred and then situations in the natural changed in the lives of the people of God. Angels were released to bring to pass the verdict God had given. The angels were released on assignment to bring alignment in the natural to the Word of the Lord. The people had prepared themselves before entering the courts by searching their hearts and repenting of any wrongs Holy Spirit was revealing to them.

As God released the verdict in the courts, I saw situations in the lives of people change. Where the enemy had stolen from the people of God, the Lord was releasing repayment and recompense. This was in a variety of forms including release of finances for advancement into Kingdom projects, recovery of health, blockages removed where there had been blockages to stepping into their divine destiny, prodigals returning and marriages restored. I saw the Lord suddenly open up new paths and opportunities for people and launching them into their next step in their destinies in God.

Metamorphosis

At the start of this year, the Lord told me the year would be a year of “metamorphosis” where complete transformation is seen. I believe one of the main ways this will occur is through God releasing His justice into the lives of individuals and nations.

A harvest is coming for what has been sown in prayer and intercession for individuals, families, regions and nations. Those who have sown in tears will reap with joy. It will be a time of double blessing and double harvest for what has been sown. The Lord is lighting the seeds of intercession that have been sown.

Recompense, repayment and restoration will come to the people of God in the coming months.

“But as it is written: ‘Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, not have entered into the heart of man the things which God has prepared for those who love Him.'” (1 Corinthians 2:9 NKJV)

Destiny and Inheritance

We are in a time of great spiritual shifting in the earth and great acceleration as the manifestation of God’s end-time plans in the earth unfolds. The Lord is looking at the inheritance over nations and all that has been sown into nations with regard to intercession, alignment with Biblical principles and acts of faith and obedience. Now is the time for God’s people to partner with Him and call forth the destiny and inheritance over nations. Destinies of nations are being reclaimed in this hour.

Injustices in nations are being uncovered and overturned as God’s carriers of justice are partnering with Him in intercession to see Kingdom justice released. These intercessors have great assignments from the Lord to use their authority in Christ to unlock regions and nations in the spirit by bringing down strongholds and taking territory for the Kingdom.

Individually the people of God who have felt they have not moved forward into the fullness of their destiny in God will see blockages removed and divine opportunities and open doors released. Those who have stood in faith and walked in love, honor and mercy regardless of their situation will see the Lord move powerfully on their behalf.

The Lord is calling people to claim their spiritual inheritance and take their territory. The enemy has illegally occupied your territory and the Lord is calling His people to use their authority and the truth of the Word of God to take back their territory. Corporately, the people of God are standing in the gap for their regions and nations and taking back territory from the enemy and advancing the Kingdom of God.

“And from the days of John the Baptist until now the Kingdom of Heaven suffers violence, and the violent take it by force.” (Matthew 11:12 NKJV) (Photo via Pixabay)

“So I sought for a man among them who would make a wall, and stand in the gap before Me on behalf of the land…” (Ezekiel 22:30 NKJV)

“[N]ow, will not God bring about justice for His elect who cry out to Him day and night, and will He delay long over them? I tell you that He will bring about justice for them quickly.” (Luke 18:7-8 NASB)

Be encouraged, your intercession is opening heavenly books. God is delivering verdicts from Heaven to see injustices overturned and recompense and restoration is coming.

Katie Barker
    Bring the Fire Ministries

Email: contact@katiebarker.com.au
    Website: http://www.katiebarker.com.au | http://www.bringthefireministries.com

Katie Barker is the co-founder of Bring the Fire Ministries along with her husband Aaron. They live on the Tweed Coast of Australia with their four children. Bring the Fire Ministries is about bringing revival fire to the nations. It is about ministering to others through the power of the Word of God and the gifts of the Holy Spirit. Katie has a heart to encourage Believers into a deeper relationship with the Lord and see them walk in the fullness of their identity and inheritance in Christ. Her desire is to see Believers understand their Kingdom authority and position, use the spiritual gifts they have been given and impact their areas of influence for the Kingdom of God. She also has a heart for revival and to see the Body of Christ united and awakened.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar