THE HOUSE BUILT ON THE ROCK

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words THE HOUSE BUILT ON THE ROCK

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Lily Deschamps
    Participant

In a vision recently, I am looking outside through a large window with someone whose name means “the beloved”.   Outside there is water everywhere – like a flood.  But the house we are standing in is built higher up on a mountain made of solid rock.

INTERPRETATION:

This vision is very appropriate considering the days we are living in.  The flood represents all that is negative and that is happening in the world today.  The house symbolizes one’s spiritual habitat.  The “beloved” in this case represents the Church Body of Believers who wisely honor and abide in the Word of Truth.   And the Rock upon which the house is secured represents none other than our Lord and Redeemer Jesus Christ.  The Church body is called, during these dark days of lawlessness, to remain hidden and securely grounded on the foundation that is Christ Jesus for shelter and protection.

RELATED VERSES:

“The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my deliverer. My God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.” (Psalm 18:2)

“Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:  And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was built upon a rock.  And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:  And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.” (Mat.7:24-25)

Keep the Faith in Him and His finished works!

Suzanne

Clu Monroe
    Participant

Wonderful… I am standing on the Rock!

Blessings to you my sister.

Lily Deschamps
    Participant

There is no better place on which to stand Clu!   Much blessings, Suzanne

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar