THE HOUR OF DESPERATION

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Yolanda Ballard
    Participant

THE HOUR OF DESPERATION

Shared by Yolanda Ballard

Yes, the hour of desperation is upon you. What may have worked in the past seems like it is no longer working. You want more of Me like never before. Your heart is full and at times overwhelmed with what is happening all around you. There is terror all around and destruction and chaos and many do not have peace, but I am calling you to dwell within My secret chamber.

I am calling you to draw close to Me and know that I am your god and there is no other who can preserve your life and can set you on high free from the cares of the world. If you would draw close and rest in Me, I will refresh you. I will put back that bounce in your step and give you reason to rejoice and to even live. Many have become beat down with discouragement. They tried to make things work in their own strength and realize that it just isn’t working.

This is the day to rejoice and be glad and know that I have come to deliver you from all discouragement. Keep your eyes upon Me and I will lead you on paths of righteousness for My name’s sake. Even though you walk through the valley of the shadow of death, know that I am with you. My rod and My staff will comfort you. I will prepare you a table in the midst of your enemies. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow you all the days of your life and you will dwell with Me forever in My kingdom.

This is the day I have called you to rise up and be strong and take My kingdom by force. Do not settle for less than what I have called you to obtain. I have given you all things that pertain to life and godliness. So I call you to rest in My secret place. Allow Me to build you back up and help you to stand in the day of adversity.

Allow Me to live through you. Be My ambassadors by just yielding to My still small voice. Be desperate for Me and I will fill you to overflowing says your God.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar