"The Greatest Awakening and a Billion Soul Harvest is at Hand!" Tania A. Hall

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words "The Greatest Awakening and a Billion Soul Harvest is at Hand!" Tania A. Hall

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster

“The Greatest Awakening and a Billion Soul Harvest is at Hand!”

This year marks 111 years since the infamous Azusa Street Revival in Los Angeles, which shaped the modern Pentecostal movement and led to over 600 million people coming to Christ. The number 111 always captures my attention because my birthday is 11/1, my street address is 11/1 and even the square feet of my bedroom are 11.1! God has been speaking to me about Hebrews 11:1, “Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen.”

God is raising up a generation that moves in resurrection power and evangelizes with spectacular miracles.

Having great faith in God and His promises will allow you to be sustained in the heaviest persecutions, keeping you steadfast under extreme pressure and will propel you forward in the face of adversity. Faith is taking God at His Word and gives you bold access into Heaven’s storehouses. Miracles, signs and wonders will follow the ministry that has faith in God’s Word.

In this 111th year since the Azusa Street Revival, it is time for our faith to be stirred again in a mighty way. This is a pivotal year for the Body of Christ, where great faith and hope are being reignited across the world. Having faith in God is having confidence that God will move.

Time for Double

In April earlier this year, almost exactly 111 years to the day that William J Seymour began his revival meetings in Los Angeles, the Lord spoke to me in a dream, “Tell My people that it is time for double.” Double 111 is 222, leading me to Revelation 22:2, “On either side of the river was the tree of life, bearing twelve kinds of fruit, yielding its fruit every month; and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.”

This Scripture describes the river of healing life that flows directly from the throne of God in Heaven and is designed by the Father to heal the nations.

I prophesy that this is a pivotal year for the Pentecostal movement globally, where great faith will ignite a double measure of the miraculous that was poured out at Azusa Street, for healing the nations of the earth. It has always been God’s intention for the Body of Christ to move in greater power than Jesus (see John 14:12), and I prophesy that we are about to see a move of God that will be accompanied with spectacular miracles, healings, signs and wonders that far outweigh the early Church. Jesus Himself said that we would do greater things than He, and the prophet Haggai prophesied about a greater latter glory. (Photo via Wikipedia)

Greater Glory and the Establishment of Peace

President Donald Trump has been likened to a modern-day King Cyrus, and prophetically, this aligns with the rebuilding of America and the reestablishment of peace in the nations of the earth. There have been heated tensions between North Korean leader, Kim Jong-un, and President Donald Trump. God promises that accompanying the greater glory of the latter house would be peace.

Haggai 2:9 speaks of the latter glory: “‘The latter glory of this house will be greater than the former,’ says the Lord of hosts, ‘In this place I will give peace,’ declares the Lord of hosts.”

This is not the time to worry but the time for steadfast prayer, interceding to protect what the Lord is doing. President Donald Trump has been appointed by the Lord (see Romans 13:1) and is showing that he will not let evil go unnoticed. We will ultimately witness the establishment of peace (outlined in Haggai 2:9) and the greatest harvest. When the Lord spoke to me, “Tell My people that it is time for double,” I also saw the numbers 11 and 22 in my dream.

Power and Authority

I prophesy that this is a pivotal year for the Pentecostal movement globally, where great faith will ignite a double measure of the miraculous that was poured out at Azusa Street, for healing the nations of the earth.

God spoke to me about the characteristics of the glory generation that will bring in the harvest. John 11:11 speaks of resurrection power: “Our friend Lazarus has fallen asleep; but I go, so that I may awaken him out of sleep.”

God is raising up a generation that moves in resurrection power and evangelizes with spectacular miracles. They will not only awaken those who are spiritually dead, but will move in unprecedented boldness and authority to raise the physically dead also. I prophesy that we will hear testimonies of many people being raised from the dead.

Not only will this generation move in resurrection power, they will also have spiritual authority to open and close doors. They will govern the earthly realm with Kingdom reign and authority like never seen before. Isaiah 22:22 speaks of the keys to the house of David, which is the highest position in the royal court, “Then I will set the key of the house of David on His shoulder, when He opens no one will shut, when He shuts no one will open.”

Having access to this key gives final authority over situations and circumstances. Whatever is loosed in the heavens will be loosed here on earth, and whatever is bound in the heavens will be bound here on earth (see Matthew 18:18). This glory generation will make declarations that will open doors to healing, deliverance, favor, finance, promotion and breakthrough. Warfare will be waged in the heavens and authority will be taken over regions and nations. Prophetic declarations will be used to open Heaven, paving the way for entire regions and nations to come rapidly to Christ. (Photo via Flickr)

This 111th year since the Azusa Street Revival is a pivotal year for the Pentecostal movement worldwide. 600 million people came into the Kingdom as a result of the Azusa Street Revival and a harvest double the size is coming – over a billion souls! The greatest awakening in history is at hand. Pray with me now:

“Lord I say YES to what You want to do in this season. I don’t care what it looks like or who You use, I am just so hungry for You to move. Holy Spirit, ignite my faith, filling me with Your wisdom and power. Lord, raise up a generation that moves in resurrection power and spiritual authority unlike anything ever seen before, to bring in the harvest.

“Lord I pray for the nations of the earth in this hour. I pray protection for President Donald Trump and his family so that Your plans may come to full maturity. Lord give him wisdom to discern the plans of the enemy and strategy from above so that Your justice is established. I pray safety for the people in the nations of the earth.”

Tania Hall
    Tania Hall Ministries

Email: info@taniahallministries.com

Tania Hall is an ecstatic seer revivalist, and is established in the glorious gospel of love, power and redemption. Healings, deliverance and other manifestations of Holy Spirit regularly accompany her ministry. Tania is an authentic worshiper and imparts revival fire for local and global awakening. Having a heart for the nations, she has delivered powerful prophetic words which touch the heart of social justice while abroad. At the forefront of Tania’s ministry is bringing systemic change to the nations through social policy and research. Tania has published a thesis to complete her Bachelor of Social Work (Honors) and is called to pursue higher education.

Source:
    Elijah List Publications
    http://www.elijahlist.com
    email:
    info@elijahlist.net
    • This topic was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by Ron McGatlin.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar