When I sit down to pray, I do not have an agenda I come with. I just sit down, listen and flow with whatever God wants to talk about that day. When we are done discussing what is on His heart, then I share the things on my heart. This morning I sat down and immediately He said, “Open the gates!” I knew it was a Psalm 24 prayer He wanted this morning, so I began to declare open the gates, open the gates, that the King of glory may come in. While I was declaring this, the Holy Spirit dropped in my heart Judges 16:1-3 where Samson grabbed hold of the gates of the city and carried them up the mountain. The Lord says, “open the gates!” So, with the picture of Samson in my mind, I declared open the gates you Levites, open the gates you soldiers, open the gates ekklesia, open the gates elders, open the gates!

I then heard “Open the gates that the King of glory may come in!” I immediately began to declare open the dates, open the dates, open the dates that the King of glory may come in. I said, open Rosh Hashannah 5783; open September 2022; we open the dates, we open the dates, we open the dates that the King of glory may come in. Come in King of glory, we open the gates, we open the dates, we want you to come in.

Finally, the Lord calls me by name and says, “The gates of heaven are opening.” I knew that was a nod to Malachi 3:10 but I also saw Joseph when he opened the storehouses of Egypt during the famine in Genesis 41. Tears fall down my face as I know the Lord is opening the gates of heaven, henceforth why He needs the gates of earth opened. What has been held back, stored up, is now about to be distributed. The famine is over. The gates are open, the gates are open, the gates are open because the King of glory is coming in, who is this King of glory, He is the Lord strong and mighty. (Psalm 24) The gates and dates are open!

Lisa Great Enebeli