CLOSET OF THE HEART

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Lily Deschamps
    Participant

Vision: Seeing water in large blue storage containers in closets.

INTERPRETATION:

The Closet is a personal place of prayer in the Believer’s heart. The water is the symbolic essence of the operations of the Holy Spirit made available through the Lord Jesus Christ. Through the ultimate sacrifice of GOD’s begotten Son, the FATHER continues to send Him to comfort, teach and guide His people. It is He who speaks what He hears from the FATHER. And it is the most divine connection of all, between a Believer and his Creator, between heaven and earth!

As we commemorate the life, death and resurrection of Jesus Christ during this special season, we are called to remembrance that though He left this physical world after His ultimate loving sacrifice for mankind, we are always united with Him through the gift and the promise of the Holy Spirit. A Holy Spirit that Jesus described as a Comforter, a Teacher and the Spirit of Truth. One who is empowered to bring things to our remembrance and show us all things to come. A Holy Spirit that sacrificially cost Jesus Christ’s life on this earth and a Holy Spirit that gives life to remaining Believers on earth. No, you are not alone in distressing, joyful or at any other time. Never alone and never an orphan! You are a daughter and a son of the most High in heaven fit to call HIM ABBA, FATHER, and fit to partake of the refreshing, sanctifying, restoring and healing water of eternal life.

Related Verses:

“But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.” (Mat 6:6)

“But whoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him, shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him, shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life. but whoever drinks any of the water that I shall give him will never, never thirst.” (Jn. 4:14)

“If you love me, keep my commandments (Words) And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you forever; Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it sees him not, neither knows him: but you know him; for he dwells with you, and shall be in you. I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you. Yet a little while, and the world sees me no more; but you see me: because I live, you shall live also. At that day you shall know that I am in my Father, and you in me, and I in you. He that has my commandments, and keeps them, he it is that loves me: and he that loves me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him. Judas said unto him, not Iscariot, Lord, how is it that you will manifest yourself unto us, and not unto the world? Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man loves me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him. He that loves me not keeps not my sayings: and the word which you hear is not mine, but the Father’s who sent me. These things have I spoken unto you, being yet present with you. But the Comforter, who is the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you. Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world gives, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. You have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If you loved me, you would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I. And now I have told you before it comes to pass, that, when it is come to pass, YOU might BELIEVE.” (Jn. 14)

The Church is called to prayers and intimacy with GOD.

Keep the Faith,
    Suzanne

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar