The Best Is Yet To Come – By Lisa Great Enebeli

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words The Best Is Yet To Come – By Lisa Great Enebeli

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster

The Best Is Yet To Come

lisagreatenebeli

Biblical literacy will be one of the pillars of the next move of God. With the revival of biblical literacy will come a deconstructing of the doctrines of men in our minds that have blinded us to the truth on the pages right in front of us. When the removal of men’s opinions is removed from our sight in the glory of God we are going to have a choice to make. Will we hang on to what we have been taught by men or will become lovers of the truth no matter how many mountains we must see moved and cast into the sea to get there? The choice will be yours to make.

Jesus said in Luke 5:36-39 ““No one tears a piece of cloth from a new garment and puts it on an old garment; otherwise he will both tear the new, and the piece from the new will not match the old. And no one puts new wine into old wineskins; otherwise the new wine will burst the skins and it will be spilled out, and the skins will be ruined. But new wine must be put into fresh wineskins. And no one, after drinking old wine wishes for new; for he says, ‘The old is good enough.’”

Some will join the old and say it is good enough, but most will join the new and say we want You Jesus, You have the words of eternal life. No one knows another persons heart, most people struggle to know their own heart, but the question each of us must ask ourselves is, Am I a lover of truth? No matter the personal cost to me, do I want to hear the truth; do I want to be set free? The answer to this question will determine what wine you will drink.

We are fast approaching what God has promised us for years. Tim Sheets calls it God’s Got A Surprise; Chuck Pierce says, We have not gone this way before; others talk about a move of God of the likes the world has yet to see. Nonetheless it is going to be beyond all we can ask or imagine. To prepare yourself for this, you must decide you are going to be a lover of truth, for the Lord is the head of this move of God and He is the Truth. I am ready to throw out anything old that may dilute the new, I am ready to say to any mountain: MOVE and I am ready to have the truth set me free. What about you?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar