"The Appointed Time Has Come!" Kari Browning

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words "The Appointed Time Has Come!" Kari Browning

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster

The End of an Era and the Beginning of a New Season

In the Bible, important events occurred on festival dates. They are known as “appointed times.” For example, according to Jewish history, King David was born and died on the festival date of Shavuot (the date the law was given to Moses on Mount Sinai and the date of the outpouring of the Holy Spirit on Pentecost in Acts 2). Jewish tradition says that Enoch was born on this same festival date and was also taken to Heaven on the very same date.

Although February 12 is not a Biblical festival date, I believe it is a very important date on God’s calendar. Paul Cain’s passing on February 12 marks the end of an era and the beginning of a new season.

“See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it?” (Isaiah 43:19)

The ‘Joshua generation’ is entering the Promised Land. The ‘appointed time’ has come!

In 1983, Mike Bickle called a 21-day fast and city-wide prayer meeting to pray for revival. Bob Jones had prophesied that there would be a comet (unpredicted by scientists) on the day they started the fast as a sign that revival would come. On the day the fast began, May 7, 1983, the comet appeared. Mike Bickle thought revival would break out at any moment!

After the fast, Bob Jones had a dream and told Mike Bickle that revival was not going to break out immediately as they thought, but there was an “APPOINTED TIME” for America and when God said, “It’s time,” it would not be one day late.

February 12: Paul Cain Graduates to Heaven

Paul Cain passed away on February 12, at age 89. Paul had been a part of the Latter Rain Revival that began on February 12, 1948. That revival was known for its large tent meetings and miraculous healing ministries.

After becoming disillusioned with the pride, greed, and excesses he witnessed in that revival, Paul went into seclusion in Arizona for about 25 years. He was given a promise that his mother would not die until he stood before a “new breed” of ministry that would be marked by simplicity, purity, and remarkable manifestations of power.

February 12: The “New Breed” Prophecy

On February 12, 1989, Paul Cain stood in John Wimber’s pulpit for the first time and announced that John was the beginning of the “new breed” of ministry that he had been waiting for. Mike Bickle described this as “a Samuel looking for a David.” Paul’s mother died the next year at age 105. (She died on 4/18, at 4:18 pm, with her last words being Luke 4:18.)

John Wimber, Mike Bickle, and Paul Cain ministered together in the United Kingdom in October 1990. Paul’s last meeting in the United Kingdom was on Pentecost Sunday in 2018. (Remember King David was born and died on the same date as Pentecost. I believe John Wimber represented a “David” type of ministry which is symbolic of the “new government of love.”)

Bob Jones and the Audible Voice

In 2006, I was at a conference in Seattle with Larry Randolph and Steve Shultz. We were in the hospitality room and I was sharing with them a long list of things that had occurred on February 12 (including Larry speaking at our first conference on February 12, 1999), when my phone rang. It was Paul Keith Davis and he had called to ask me if I knew the spiritual significance of the date “February 12” as Bob Jones had heard it audibly the day before!

Paul Cain Restored to Ministry

In 2007, we hosted Paul Cain in Coeur d’Alene on February 12. We were the first ministry that opened the door to Paul after he went through a three-year restoration process. We asked Paul to anoint and lay hands on a young man named Joshua as a symbolic act. We saw Paul, like Moses, transferring authority to “a Joshua generation.” Imagine my surprise when I discovered that Moses was born and died on Adar 7 on the Biblical calendar, which happened to be February 12 this year! (Photo via Flickr)

The Fullness of Time

“Ask the Lord for rain in the time of the latter rain.” (Zechariah 10:1a)

On February 12, 2012, we hosted “The Fullness of Time” conference with Shawn Bolz and others to proclaim the restoration of what they had in the Latter Rain Revival. Shawn Bolz came to Coeur d’Alene for a conference we hosted on February 12, 2000, called “Your Sons and Your Daughters Shall Prophesy.” He continued to come over the years and even came every month in 2002.

After the Fullness of Time Conference in 2012, I was with Shawn at a Vineyard church where he started receiving very specific words of knowledge like Paul Cain and others had received during the Latter Rain Revival. He continues to minister in that gift to this day.

Kim Clement prophesied that a shift would take place in February 2012. He said it would be the beginning of a seven-year period and that there would be a death – and everybody would know about it – and then there would be life that would begin to manifest. Whitney Houston died on February 11, 2012, and Paul Cain died at the end of the seven-year period on February 12, 2019.

The Mystery of the Snow

On the day Paul died, there was a historic snowstorm in Maui, Hawaii. It also snowed in Santa Maria, California, on February 22, where Paul was buried on that date. It even snowed in Arizona (where Paul had spent his wilderness years) on the date of his burial. In February 1989, it snowed during the week that Paul Cain had gone to Los Angeles to symbolically hand John Wimber a torch and announce that he was the beginning of the “new breed.” Snow is extremely RARE in Hawaii, Southern California, and Arizona!

Snow can speak of purity (Isaiah 1:18). Paul Cain, John Wimber, and Mike Bickle ministered together in the United Kingdom in October 1990 at five conferences entitled “Holiness Unto the Lord.” There were demonstrations of power and an expectancy that revival would come to the United Kingdom. Paul often prophesied that “the Church without mixture would have the Spirit without measure.”

The Voice of the Latter Sign

Although February 12 is not a Biblical festival date, I believe it is a very important date on God’s calendar.

“And it shall come to pass, if they will not believe you (Moses), neither listen to the voice of the first sign, that they will believe the voice of the latter sign.” (Exodus 4:8 emphasis mine)

About 30 years ago, Mike Bickle asked Paul if he knew how long he would live. Paul replied, “I don’t know the answer to that Mike. I do know that I will be living in 2017. I’ve had a revelatory dream over and over that I am in a conference with Elim church (United Kingdom) in 2017.” Without them being aware of this conversation, Pastors Ken and Lois Gott from Sunderland, who lead an Elim church, invited Paul to their conference on November 17-19, 2017. (November 17, the date the conference began, was the anniversary date of John Wimber’s death 20 years prior.) Amazed and perplexed, they asked, “What does it mean?” (Acts 2:12.)

Danny Steyne had a dream in 2007 where John Wimber was sent to the movement he founded. In the dream the excitement in the room was electric as people realized this was a very peculiar meeting that God had brought them to because John was in Heaven but, like the transfiguration, he was being sent to deliver a message. John was sent by the Father to this meeting of about five-hundred of the “early” movement people because they “got stuck.” In the dream, John preached about the Kingdom of God (which was John’s main message). It was classic John Wimber … jokes and all! He shared some things personally for Danny and then he turned like he was going to the piano to play and said, “Just remember 97123.” The dream ended and Danny was left wondering what that number meant.

The day after Paul Cain was buried, “The Send” stadium meeting took place in Orlando with thousands of young people in attendance. Lou Engle said he believed a transference had occurred and a new Jesus movement was being birthed. To Danny’s amazement, the number that was put on the television screen to text messages during “The Send” was “97123.”

For years, Paul Cain had recurring visions of stadiums being filled. In the visions, people were being healed and miracles were happening. The whole nation was in revival and it seemed like the whole earth was turning to Christ.

On November 17, 2003 (the anniversary date of John Wimber’s death), I had a dream that John Wimber’s secretary called me and said John Wimber was coming on 2/22. I knew it was symbolic because John died in 1997. (Paul Cain was buried on 2/22 at 2:00 PM.)

The 22 Stakes

Shawn Bolz was a young boy in John Wimber’s church on the day the Holy Spirit came in power in May 1980 (when Lonnie Frisbee was ministering). On February 25, 2009 (the same date of John Wimber’s birth), Shawn Bolz had a dream where he was given 22 stakes. On 11 of them, he was told to paint keys and crowns and he was to leave the other 11 stakes unpainted. In the dream, he went to 11 regions in California and presented the stakes to different leaders to stake out the land for breakthrough. (Photo via Unsplash)

He was given Isaiah 11:11a: “In that day the Lord will reach out His hand a second time to reclaim the remnant that is left of His people.” He believed the 22 stakes represented Isaiah 22:22: “I will place on His shoulder the key to the house of David; what He opens no one can shut, and what He shuts no one can open.”

The Lord is reaching out his hand a second time. The “Joshua generation” is entering the Promised Land. The “appointed time” has come!(To Subscribe to the Elijah List subscribe here.)

Kari Browning
    New Renaissance Healing & Creativity Center

Email: info@newrenaissance.us

Kari Browning is the director of New Renaissance Healing & Creativity Center in Coeur d’Alene, Idaho. She has spoken at many events nationally and internationally. She served as a pastor for nearly 20 years, founded a Bible college, a regional training center, and a Reggio-inspired preschool. Kari is also the author of a book entitled “Unsealing Ancient Mysteries.” She currently facilitates seminars on “Releasing Toxic Emotions” and has developed an online course to raise up an army of healers. She has been happily married for 38 years and has four children and six grandchildren.

Source: http://elijahlist.com/

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar