Seismic Shift for next 12 days – Henry Falcone

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words Seismic Shift for next 12 days – Henry Falcone

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    JaneGreenstein
    Participant

Word For Today: December 19, 2018 A Seismic shift for the next 12 days: I will make thee whole!

Good Morning Beloved’s,
    As I woke up this morning and got out of bed I heard these words, “I will make thee whole.” These words resonated in my spirt and was spoken like a loud thunder. As I made my way to the kitchen to get my morning coffee I heard the Lord say, “A seismic shift.”

I hurried to my prayer room to hear what the Lord was saying and I felt him say, “write it out.” As I sat down to write, I heard him say “in the next 12 days a seismic shift has come and I will make thee whole.”

Dearest saints of God, Get ready, fasten your seat belts and stay as close to the Lord in intimacy you can in these next 12 days. 12 is the number of the Apostolic. It is the number of the tribes of Israel. The number 12 is significant as to the number of days left in 2018.

This word is not for everyone, but it is for those is causing me to write to. Since August 2018, the Lord has given me words to strengthen first my own life but he said to me, “in the same way that I am strengthening you, strengthen them.”

I now understand the “them” are those who have gone through the pressure cooker of tremendous pressure, testing, and preparation for all the Lord desires to do in 2019.</div>
    There is a remnant people who have gone through it and are standing today like Abraham where they are hoping against hope, that God has done all He said he would do despite the circumstances they are in.

To you beloved of the Lord, God is giving me this word today to encourage and lift your spirit to sore on the wings of eagles with Him.  May the grace of our Lord Jesus fill each and every one of you today with the power, strength and love to continue to stand and be prepared for all 2019 is going to bring. Much Love and Blessings!

Word For Today: December 19, 2018: A Seismic shift for the next 12 days: “I will make thee whole.” Beloved, What is to hard for me? What can my hands not do? What can I not change? What can I not transform? What can I not make whole? Beloved I am here and I am making ALL THINGS NEW! I WILLL MAKE THEE WHOLE!

I have heard you! I have heard your prayers and I have seen the tears you have shed even this last month. I know the longing of your hearts. Will this ever be over? Will the change you have promised me really come this year?  I say to you: NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE WITH GOD! I AM THAT I AM! With men things are impossible, but with God all things are possible. JUST BELIEVE AND LOOK UP UNTO THE HILLS FROM WHERE YOU HELP COMES FROM!

I the Lord your God am your Helper. I am helping you right now. I am aligning things perfectly as I told you. TRUST ME! TRUST ME! TRUST ME! I AM CAUSING A SEISMIC SHIFT IN THESE NEXT 12 DAYS TO BRING FORTH THE FINISHING TOUCHES YOU NEED TO ENTER 2019.

YOU ARE NOT ONLY GOING TO MAKE IT. YOU WILL BE BRAND NEW! FOR I THE LORD YOUR GOD WILL MAKE YOU WHOLE! I AM REMOVING ALL THAT NEEDS TO REMOVE.  I AM SHAKING OUT ALL THAT CAN BE SHAKEN SO THAT ONLY THAT WHICH CAN NOT BE SHAKEN WILL REMAIN IN YOU, YOUR FAMILY, YOUR FINANCES, YOUR HEALTH, YOUR MINISTRY, YOUR WORK. I MAKE ALL THINGS NEW AND I MAKE ALL THINGS WHOLE.  DO NOT BE AFRAID! DO NOT DOUBT, BUT HOLD UNTO EVERY WORD I HAVE SPOKEN TO YOU FOR THEY SHALL NOT RETURN TO ME VOID. MY WORD IS AT WORK AND IT IS CAUSING A SEISMIC SHIFT FOR YOU.

Beloved, I could never forget what I spoke to you. I could never forget the love you have for me. I want you to never forget the love I have for you. Not only did I die for your sins and failures, you died with me on that cross.  Not only did I rise again from the dead, I raised you up with me, and I placed you to be seated with me in heavenly places far above principalities and powers.  Now you are going to walk in the reality of my resurrection power as you have fellowshipped with me in my suffering in a deep way in 2018.

The same Spirit that raised me up from the dead quickens your mortal bodies. I am causing my Spirit to accelerate exponentially these last 12 days.  I am here to hasten the work I need to do in your heart, your life and your family to position you exactly where I need you to be in 2019.

I am quickening and accelerating things on your behalf to MAKE YOU WHOLE!  YOU WILL BE ALIGNED WHERE I NEED YOU TO BE. YOU WILL BE CONNECTING WITH THE RIGHT PART OF THE BODY I NEED YOU WITH NOW.  YOUR DIVINE CONNECTIONS AND APPOINTMENT ARE NOW HERE. THEY WILL MANIFEST NOW FOR YOU TO WALK IN! MY NEW FOR YOU IS HERE!  YOU ARE NOW PLACED IN DIVINE ALIGNMENT WITH ALL I HAVE FOR YOU IN 2019, AND I AM GIVING YOU MY FINISHING TOUCHES THESE NEXT 12 DAYS!  YOU WILL HAVE ALL THE SUPPLY YOU NEED TO DO ALL I CALLED YOU TO DO FOR YOUR FAMILY, YOUR HEALTH, YOU CALLING. EVERYTHING WILL NOW  COME FULLY IN DIVINE ALIGNMENT WITH MY WORDS I HAVE SPOKEN TO YOU.  I HAVE COME TO MAKE YOU WHOLE! THIS IS MY COVENANT PROMISE TO YOU! 2019 WILL BE YOUR BANNER YEAR! MY BANNER OVER YOU IS LOVE!  I am causing a “earthquake shift” on your behalf these next 12 days. You may not see it with your naked eyes or even feel this dramatic change, but I have done it says the Lord.  A dramatic shift has come to make you whole, to make you strong in the Lord and the power of His might as my word says.  I am causing you to have “steel” in your soul. Where you crumbled, caved, and gave in, IN THE PAST you will no longer do so. When you were tempted and fell because of the fear of man, you will never do that again. You will not back down. You will not compromise.  You will overcome the world for I have declared over you today: I HAVE MADE THEE WHOLE! I HAVE MADE THEE WHOLE!  I HAVE RELEASED TO YOU A SEISMIC SHIFT TO BRING THIS ALL ABOUT. THE MOUNTAINS THAT HAVE BEEN IN YOUR WAY ARE CRUMBLING THIS DAY BEFORE YOU.</div>
    THE THINGS THAT HAVE HINDERED YOU FROM YOUR PAST I AM BURNING UP AND REMOVING FROM YOUR HEART.  THE THINGS THAT HAVE HELD YOU BACK FROM YOUR DESTINY, I AM REMOVING COMPLETELY FROM YOU.  THESE ENEMIES THAT YOU HAVE SEEN THIS YEAR AND FROM THE PAST: YOU WILL SEE NO MORE.  FOR I SAY TO YOU, FEAR NOT, STAND STILL, AND SEE THE SALVATION OF THE LORD.THE GOD WHO HAS STARTED THIS GOOD WORK IN YOU IS HERE. I AM HERE TO COMPLETE IT. I AM HERE TO MAKE YOU WHOLE!  WILL YOU BELIEVE ME? WILL YOU ACCEPT MY POWER, MY SEISMIC SHIFT TO BRING THIS ABOUT? WHO WILL SAY, YES LORD? WHO WILL SAY, “BE IT UNTO ME EVEN AS YOU HAVE SPOKEN?  I HAVE MADE YOU WHOLE! I HAVE MADE YOU WHOLE. THESE NEXT 12 DAYS WILL BRING THE DRAMATIC SHIFT IN YOUR HEART, YOUR MIND, YOUR EMOTIONS, YOUR BODY, YOUR FAMILY AS IT WOULD BE A DREAM.  BUT HEAR MY WORDS TO YOU TODAY. WHAT I PROMISED 1000’S OF YEARS AGO I AM DOING RIGHT NOW IN YOUR MIDST:  I RELEASE AND DECLARE THIS WORD OVER YOU THIS DAY. TODAY, THIS SCRIPTURE IS FULFILLED IN YOUR EARS.  THE SEISMIC SHIFT IS HERE. THE SEISMIC SHIFT HAS COME. I HAVE MADE THEE WHOLE!I DECLARE MY WORD OF PSALM 126 OVER YOU TODAY!126: 1 When the Lord turned again the captivity of Zion, we were like them that dream.2 Then was our mouth filled with laughter, and our tongue with singing: then said they among the heathen, The Lord hath done great things for them.3 The Lord hath done great things for us; whereof we are glad.4 Turn again our captivity, O Lord, as the streams in the south 5 They that sow in tears shall reap in joy. 6 He that goeth forth and weepeth, bearing precious seed, shall doubtless come again with rejoicing, bringing his sheaves with him.

Yes, My loves, this is my Truth! I am the Way, the Truth and the Life, and I have done it for you says the Lord. What you have sown in tears in 2018 you are now going to reap with GREAT JOY in 2019.

I am this day giving you beauty for ashes, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness, and what you have sown in tears you will surely reap with joy. I am filling your heart with the joy of the Lord and it will be your strength now and forever.  It will seem like a dream because in 2018 you were in one place and in 2019 you will be in a brand new place in me far from where you were  You will be far from those years of pain, anguish and hurt. You will be far from the failures of the past, the religious things of the past, you will be in ME and I will be in you, for in my glory we are one! You will be in the land of promise in 2018.  In these last few months I have picked you up by the roots out of those old places. I have lifted you up by my outstretched arms.  I have removed you from of all the enemy had planned to destroy you, your home, your health, your family, your finances, your work for me.  I have lifted you up and I have placed in you the ‘up here” place with me. I have hid you in my Secret Place. I have kept you safe from all that wanted to destroy you. You will now learn to abide here in my Secret Place forever. I HAVE MADE THEE WHOLE!  I placed my warring angels around you to help and preserve you. Yes you felt the pressure. It was needed for me to work in your heart and for you to open up to me to trust me like never before.  It was needed for you to open up your heart so I could do the spiritual surgery I needed to do to mature you into full grown sons and daughters.  It was needed to you to learn to totally rely upon me and never to look again to men, but to look fully only on my face.  It was needed to reveal in you My Kingdom, My glory, My power so you would know forever that it is “NOT BY MIGHT, NOR BY POWER, BUT BY MY SPIRIT.”

Now my Love’s, you are prepared and ready for all that I truly have for you and your family in 2019! You may not feel it. You may not even see it, but it is true.  IT IS FINISHED! I AM HERE TO FINISH MY COURSE IN YOU. I HAVE MADE THEE WHOLE! I HAVE MADE THEE WHOLE!  I AM MAKING YOUR HEART WHOLE, YOUR MIND WHOLE, YOUR BODY WHOLE. I AM MAKING YOUR FAMILY WHOLE.  I AM MAKING YOUR HEALTH WHOLE AND YOUR FINANCES. I AM MAKING YOUR MINISTRY IN ME WHOLE. THE GLORY OF THE LORD SHALL FILL THE EARTH.  It is by grace you have been saved and born again, and it is by even a greater grace I have come to finish you and make you whole. You will be my spotless bride.  You will be my full grown sons and daughter walking in your dominion authority that I gave you in the garden upon the earth.  You will be My ambassadors of my kingdom upon the earth. You will rule and reign with me by my side, for in this year of 2018 you have learned how to prepare yourself as a bride.  You have learned how to make yourself ready. Now in 2019 you will begin to wear the white garment upon the earth as I have made for you. It will come to pass! Behold I have made all things new! I HAVE MADE THEE WHOLE!  The next 12 days will be “my finishing touches” in your heart I need to make. I am fine tuning things so everything is in place as I have decreed.  I am doing it in secret. I am working in you in secret. I am doing a hidden work in you that is now going to be revealed. I am changing you from being water to become the best wine I have saved for last.  It may seem today that you are as far away from that in the natural as you could think, but I have declared it says the Lord. I have declared, “I HAVE MADE THEE WHOLE!” IT IS NOT BY MIGHT, NOR BY POWER, BUT BY SPIRIT SAYS THE LORD!  I am the same God who said, “LET THEIR BE LIGHT” and there was, so I have said, “I HAVE MADE THEE WHOLE” and YOU ARE WHOLE BY THE WORD THAT HAS GONE FORTH FROM MY MOUTH. RECEIVE IT.
    For this word is a word that comes like an earthquake for you. It is causing the finishing touches of my work to come forth for you to align you perfectly. I am reassigning you with the new. You will speak from the NEW in Me.  You will live from the NEW in me! You will walk in the NEW in me. You will go to the NEW places with me I am bringing you to.  You will be with the NEW people I am connecting you with. You will go forth in NEW strength, NEW power, NEW grace to do fulfill your destiny. I HAVE MADE THEE WHOLE!  I am brining you a “HIDDEN EARTHQUAKE” of my divine intervention to finish what I started in you and for you in 2018.  The EARTHQUAKE WAVES OF MY GLORY OF SEISMIC PROPORTION WILL TRANSFORM YOU, EMPOWER YOU, CHANGE YOU FROM ONE DEGREE OF GLORY TO THE NEXT TO ENTER 2019!   A SEISMIC SHIFT WILL BRING THE DRAMATIC CHANGE YOU NEED TO ENTER INTO 2019. YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN SUCH A DRAMATIC SHIFT LIKE THIS EVER BEFORE IN YOUR LIFE.  I AM DOING IT IN A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME CALLED THE “NEXT 12 DAYS” THAT WHICH I AM DOING IN SECRET WILL BE REVEALED IN YOU AND THROUGH YOU AND THE GLORY OF THE LORD SHALL BE SEEN UPON YOU!  I PROMISED YOU I WOULD DO IT, AND I HAVE DONE IT, SAYS THE LORD! I HAVE MADE THEE WHOLE!  Don’t look down. Don’t look all around you. Don’t be moved by what you see or hear. Do not listen to the enemies voices. Don’t listen to those who have no faith in me that say you are just dreaming?  Tell them it is like a dream, for I have come to set free the captives of Zion. Tell that who the SON SETS FREE IS FREE INDEED. IT IS FOR FREEDOM THAT I HAVE SET YOU FREE. I HAVE MADE THEE WHOLE!  JEREMIAH SAID, “Oh, Lord GOD! You yourself made the heavens and earth by your great power and with your outstretched arm. Nothing is too difficult for you!” MY LOVE’S THERE IS NOTHING TO DIFFICULT FOR ME.  DON’T LOOK DOWN, LOOK UP UNTO THE HILLS FROM WHERE YOU HELP COMES FROM! PRAISE ME LIKE NEVER BEFORE. WORSHIP ME LIKE NEVER BEFORE. COME UP HERE, SO I CAN SHOW THE THINGS TO COME.  My Beloved, I have so much to share with you. I have to give you the NEW blueprints for you to move forward in 2019.  I have release to you my divine strategies of movement for 2019 so you can walk as a wheel within a wheel with remnant warriors I am placing you with.  I have new plans for you to walk out!  I am giving you the new designs to advance my Kingdom on the earth like has never been seen before. We shall be one! The world is going to know you are truly my disciples.  My Father’s glory will be displayed in 2019 that will shake the whole earth with this seismic shift I am doing in the hearts of my remnant people.  I am manifesting my kingdom and it’s glory through my remnant full grown sons and daughters that will bring change and transformation to cities, towns, states, regions and nations. My glory shall fill the whole earth.  I HAVE MADE THEE WHOLE! FREELY YOU HAVE RECEIVED, THE TIME HAS COME TO FULLY GIVE IT AWAY TO ALL I AM SENDING YOU TO!  The time is here. The hour has come! I am accelerating my work in you in the next 12 days secretly but powerfully. Rejoice in me!  Mercy has triumphed over judgment! I have given you my mercy. I have released my river of mercy to you from my mercy seat to you, your family and all that is concerning your life and family. I am a merciful God.  Blessed are the merciful for they shall obtain mercy. Blessed are the pure in heart for they shall see God.  YOU WILL SEE ME FACE TO FACE! I WILL SEE YOU FACE TO FACE. WE ARE ONE TO THE GLORY OF MY FATHER! FOR WHEN YOU SEE ME, YOU SHALL BE LIKE ME.  MY LOVE’S, I HAVE DECLARED YOU WILL NEVER BE THE SAME. OLD THINGS HAVE PASSED AWAY, BEHOLD, ALL THINGS ARE MADE NEW! I HAVE MADE THEE WHOLE!

Henry Falcone

John Lawler
    Participant

Henry,

You have no idea how this word speaks to me.  All that you said is what the Lord has been speaking to me about and all that I can say is AMEN TO THAT!!! Thank you for sharing this with me.

Have a blessed holiday season.

David Jones
    Participant

Great Word of encouragement!  The Lord also spoke to me of the 12 days, and here we are right in the middle of them!  Thanks for posting….

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar