ROYAL FLUSH! – By Lana Vawser

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words ROYAL FLUSH! – By Lana Vawser

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster

ROYAL FLUSH!

By Lana Vawser

This morning I heard the words “ROYAL FLUSH” and the sense of triumph and victory surrounded me.

I felt the Lord saying that the enemy has overplayed his hand. The enemy has been assaulting many with a level of opposition and force that they have not experienced before, but in that place, the enemy is revealing where God is about to break through. The area where the Spirit of God is about to do a powerful work.

The opposite of what the enemy has been saying, is what God is about to do. Where he is saying “no provision”, God is declaring provision. Where he is saying “fear, fear, fear”, God is declaring you are moving into a whole new season of knowing His love and moving in courage and boldness. Where he is saying, the breakthrough is so far away, God is decreeing “it is IMMINENT”. Where he is saying “the future is dark and will remain dark”, God is saying “Your best and brightest days are ahead. Where he is saying “delay”, God is saying “acceleration over hindrances.” Where he is saying “you have been forgotten”, God is declaring “I remember and am coming through for you.”  Where he is saying “this is too hard for you”, God is decreeing “You shall know My empowerment, strength and grace in new and fresh ways.”

I have had this sense that the enemy has been mocking and laughing because he thinks he was won a victory or about to win a victory in the lives of many believers as they have struggled to keep standing and have become so weary from the battle, but I felt the Lord say “The enemy is now being reminded of his DEFEAT.”

Just when everything looked more chaotic, pressured, dark and hard than ever, and believers were caught up in such turbulence sent by the winds of confusion from the enemy, I saw the hand of the Lord come down I heard the words “ROYAL FLUSH!!!”

There was an INSTANTANEOUS shift and BREAKTHROUGH and the enemy was knocked completely off his feet. All the attempts of the enemy, the torment, the attack, was being overcome and flushed by the authority and power of God!

The Lord is training His people in how to war from the place of being seated in heavenly places with Him. (Ephesians 2:6) He is training His people to live offensively, rather than defensively. He is training His people to live as winged warriors! Those who live and move from a third heaven perspective; His perspective. That’s why the Lord is highlighting the power of decree strongly right now. His Word and what He is prophesying over you is SO powerful! Use it, declare it in this season as you move forward into greater victory and birthing.

So in this season of “coming up higher” God is training us to stand. But many have   become weary in the battle. Many have found it so hard to continue standing. This is where God is moving with His mighty hand, His royal flush! He is breaking the attempts of the enemy and strengthening you, so you can take your position again and continue your training and all He has for you. God is now doing what only HE can do for you!

“Not by night, nor by power, but by My Spirit” says the Lord (Zechariah 4:6)

As the Lord is decreeing the ROYAL FLUSH, the “ENOUGH IS ENOUGH” over His people, those winds of confusion are being turned upon the enemy’s camp. Where those winds of confusion have caused many to feel like they have lost their footing and they can hardly stand, the Lord is removing them, and releasing His WINDS OF CHANGE!

The triumphant “royal flush” of the Lord’s breakthrough and decree is about to CHANGE EVERYTHING. The enemy has been hitting believers in so many directions, but that is being broken off and now change and blessing, increase, refreshment and favour, shall chase you down in every direction.

Keep your eyes on Jesus! I know it’s dark for many of you, but hold on! Wait for Him! His “royal flush” is upon you! His triumphant hand of breakthrough is upon you, to move and set you free and release you into your new day of VICTORY and INCREASE!

Lana Vawser
    https://lanavawser.com

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar