Reduction

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    David Hood
    Participant

Reduction

Very recently, I had watched the film, “Abba – Here we go again”. In which there was a scene between a mother and a daughter, that highlighted certain things about their past relationship. As I watched this I heard the Lord speak one word, which was – Reduction.

If one were to buy and item at a sale. It would be bought at a reduced price. There would be a REDUCTION in price. But the item that was bought, would in no way, be reduced in quality, or type. It’s status would not be REDUCED nor diminished.

You would be buying the SAME thing, despite its reduction in price.

When Jesus went to the cross, he took our reduction, that came about as a result of the fall, up onto the cross with Him. Dying with it THERE … WITH ALL its resultant loss, discredit and imperfection. Thus paying its penalty.

As I watched, it was highlighted, that people in their lives had lost out. Had a REDUCED experience, a reduction in what could have been perfect relationships. Because of the fall our experience in our relationships, particularly parental ones, (but also many others of different types), can result in those “relationships” being less than perfect ones. As a consequence we can and have, suffered loss in many different ways.

Our experience has been reduced from what it should, could have been and this varies from person to person, family to family. As I continued to watch the film, it also demonstrated within the dialogue, the opposite and better fruit of that relationship.

I felt the Lord was saying … the deficit that the reduction can, and has produced, would be restored and repaired. Its resultant loss, its effect would be made up, has been made up, is to be made up. There will now be an INCREASE and no longer a decrease, a REDUCTION in what should be.

Also that the negative consequences, would be cancelled out in real life and in real time. There will no longer be a replaying of circumstances and scenarios of lost positions on the tape of true and real time. But that better ones, will no longer be deferred. They may differ in order and type, from person to person but not in their order of magnitude.

The mechanisms of a poorly defaulted status will no longer work. They will no longer be replayed or rehearsed. I release you from your loss and your reduced experience.

He said regarding mindsets – let this mind be in you, let this be your new mindset. Let this mind, this thinking be your new reality and different mindset. Ask, seek, knock. He continued …

Your icebergs will be overturned. You will live, live in a real, present and current light and not in the light of your old day. This is my new day, this is my NOW for you. The life that I live moment by moment in you and with you. But in the hope of my now and not the reality of your past.

Reach out for it, reach out for my now. Reach out for our now.

I thought about the potency and impact of this, this “good news” and was staggered by its implications. For all of us there, there may be no better thing to experience than this. Then I heard … to have and to hold, to know and lay hold … to have and to hold, to know and lay hold … of the richness of “this His real” emerging relationship(s), – “take root and take hold” (there was also, an element of command in those last 5 words)

I was gob smacked, no I’m God smacked, at the hand of Father’s love. No, I’m Abba smacked – Here he goes again. Apart from Father, who is there, that I can experience none other and none better of what is promised.

What has been impossible for man has been, is being made possible for us, anew. By a man The Lord Jesus Christ, who is both FULLY man and FULLY God. Who’s standing was and is and EVER will be in a harmony that was only ever complete. He does, He achieves this for us now, just as he always achieves it with both Father and Spirit. He gives us His own wooden (flag) pole, His standard and pennant rippling in his breeze. And buries it, plunging it upright into the soil of our earth’s heart, without any reduction whatsoever.

In His death and resurrection, he has, and does forever experience this HIS order of perfection without reduction – for us and WITH us.

His heart is compliant to you, to your need of INCREASE and no longer your experience of DECREASE, reduction. For in his death and resurrection he has distilled our loss upon the flame of holy acceptance and alliance. Destroying the lineage of the disorder of shame. All that we were will no longer be dispensed in failure, but “called forth” unto us in, and as gain.

Waves of His TIDE of love, will flow to His own, from His Great throne and melt the hearts even, of the yet unknown. In making the old new, the new is so much better than what we now behold. I do a new thing to you. I do a new thing for you and in you. Your loss Lord has been, and is our gain.

Gal 6:14 But may it never be that I would boast, except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, through which the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world.

David Hood
    Participant

This arrived today from the Glasgow Prophetic School in the U.K.

The Spirit of God is releasing a surge of creative solutions to solve many forms of relational discourse and strife. You may feel that there has been unusual tension in relationships – from friendships to family – and no matter what you try, there seems to be nothing that will cause peace to come. But right now, there is a stirring of creative ideas coming to you that’ll enable there to be restoration and strengthening of relationships in your life. God has called you to walk in good, pure and right relationships and He is enabling you to mend, using fresh and creative solutions, where these have been broken. ​

Receive this surge and expect unusual ideas to come to mind that will heal relationships that have been wounded and even broken.

Acts 10:1-2
    At Caesarea there was a man named Cornelius, a centurion in what was known as the Italian Regiment. He and all his family were devout and God-fearing; he gave generously to those in need and prayed to God regularly. 

Proverbs 17:17
    A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for a time of adversity.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 8 months ago by David Hood.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar