"Prophetic Word: Mega Faith & Mega Grace Equals a Mega Movement – DON'T MISS IT!

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words "Prophetic Word: Mega Faith & Mega Grace Equals a Mega Movement – DON'T MISS IT!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster

“Prophetic Word: Mega Faith & Mega Grace Equals a Mega Movement – Whatever You Do, DON’T MISS IT!”

I will move on your behalf when you step out in faith and rely on My grace to obey the words I have spoken to your heart. I will make impossible things possible. I will show you ways over, around and through things that have held you back in past seasons.

Release your faith to walk in My grace and you will see things move that seemed immovable. You will see Me move in ways you hoped and prayed for. You will see yourself move into a new dimension of my goodness. It’s time to move.

Jennifer LeClaire
    News Editor at Charisma Media,
    Founder of Jennifer LeClaire Ministries

Email: jennifer@jenniferleclaire.org

Jennifer LeClaire is senior editor of Charisma. She is also director of Awakening House of Prayer in Fort Lauderdale, Florida; co-founder of AwakeningTV.com, on the leadership team of the New Breed Revival Network; and author of several books, including The Next Great Move of God: An Appeal to Heaven for Spiritual Awakening; Mornings With the Holy Spirit, Listening Daily to the Still, Small Voice of God; The Making of a Prophet and Satan’s Deadly Trio: Defeating the Deceptions of Jezebel, Religion and Witchcraft.

Visit Jennifer LeClaire’s Facebook page: HERE

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar