Thoughts that hit me during the state of the union address: Donald Trump is working to improve the lives of those who hate him.  As the endless list of improvements he has made rolled over the audience it struck me…there were people there who hate him so much that nothing he could ever do will satisfy them.  Even his calls for unity are totally rejected and will be no matter what.

The miracle is that he keeps on going, fighting to make life safer and better, even if you hate him. Wow.

He has kept every promise he could keep. He has proven his sincerity to help all Americans and yet they hate him and shamelessly sat there and refused to acknowledge anything he has done.

He is making life better for women even though many on the left refuse to see it.  He risks being hated, embraces the hate and keeps working for those who despise him.  He is working to make life better for every demographic group that is calling for his removal and even his death.

Now humor me as I engage is some sarcasm:

-Even though only 8% of blacks voted for him and many black leaders vilify him, he is working to reduce crime, fix crumbling streets and buildings and bring real jobs and real hope to the inner city…I can see why you hate him.

-He is working to improve the lives of women.  He built a multi-billion-dollar empire on a system of merit that promoted men and women equally.  Because of him, the workplace is becoming family friendly with maternity leaves.  Companies are giving women bonuses because of the strong economy.  I can see why you hate him.

U.S. President Donald Trump delivers his second State of the Union address to a joint session of the U.S. Congress in the House Chamber of the U.S. Capitol on Capitol Hill in Washington, U.S. February 5, 2019. REUTERS/Jonathan Ernst

He got government off the back of small business—women are the fastest growing group of small business owners.  I can see why women don stupid hats and cuss him out and call him Hitler.

The President is working for the environmentalists who hate him.  Everyone knows the future is in renewable energy but we need a bridge to that future.  Environmentalists want to shut down all fossil fuels and create calamity for the rest of us—especially poor people.  They remind me of the new-age midwives who want women to give birth cold-turkey just to feel all the pain.

These elitist environmentalists don’t have to drive a semi to feed their family.  They will fly around in private jets polluting the air while they lecture they poor fighting to get to work in the only car they can afford.  Refusing to build this bridge to renewable energy is a great way to kill the mother and the baby.  I can see why you hate him.

He is working for poor Americans by securing our borders.  When a criminal or a terrorist enters our country where do they go?  They immediately set up shop in the inner city.  They take the jobs from those who need them most—they plan their mischief in the ghetto.  I can see why inner-city Americans hate Trump…he is putting them first.

When will you wake up from your liberal media induced coma?  Obama had eight years to make black lives matter in Chicago.  He could have sent in the national guard and stopped the killing.  He was more concerned about Syrian refugees than American refugees from violence—I can see why you loved Obama.

An overwhelming number of millennials lived in your parent’s basement under Obama.  Now you don’t.  He put way more energy into putting a man in the women’s restrooms than to putting you in a real career.

And finally, to all of you celebrity Pastors still afraid of support Trump because he is not “pastor” material, let me say this: Would you stay in a church where half of the people lied about you every day and wanted you out.  Would you—knowing there were greener pastures, a bigger church with a higher salary and more adulation—stay and serve?  Yeah I see why you look down on Trump.

Government work?  Trump didn’t need it.  But tell me, where else could Obama have gone?  Can you see Barack trying to build a business in New York City?  He couldn’t do anything but government…and, in my opinion, he was deplorable in government—buttressed by the fantasies of the liberal left.  Again, I can see why you credit Obama for our current economic boom and you hate Trump.

With all bias against him and the massive unfairness heaped on him…Trump still wants to make America great.  How easily—Mr. celebrity pastor—could Trump say, “the heck with all this, I don’t need this for me and my family.

There are many areas Donald Trump needs to grow spiritually but in one area he has zoomed ahead of most preachers: Matthew 5: 44 “But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you…”