“Position Yourself for 5781 – The Year of the Turnaround!” Alane Haynes

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words “Position Yourself for 5781 – The Year of the Turnaround!” Alane Haynes

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster

“Position Yourself for 5781 – The Year of the Turnaround!”

Alane Haynes, San Diego, CA

“Behold, I am the LORD, the God of all flesh: is there any thing too hard for Me?” (Jer. 32:27 KJV)

We have all been in intense trials and testing since March. Personally, my husband and I have had to stand in faith during great opposition to what we believed the Lord had told us He was doing. There were delays, setbacks and even seeming defeat. It was truly a testing of our faith! In the midst of it all, we continued to trust God and speak what He had said, although in the natural it seemed ludicrous and impossible. There is nothing impossible with God! If He has said it, He will do it. Though it tarries, wait for it; at the appointed time, it will come!

5781 – The Year of the Turnaround

Over the last weeks, I have been hearing, “Watch and see the turnaround. I am turning things around. Trust in Me, it will be a quick work; watch and see.”

“Behold ye among the heathen, and regard, and wonder marvelously: for I will work a work in your days, which ye will not believe, though it be told you.” (Hab. 1:5 KJV)

As I sought the Lord, He reminded me of the necessity of declaring what He says, especially when what we see is not what He says. It’s hard not to confess the circumstances that we see, repeating what the media says, going into agreement with negativity and doubt. I hear the Lord saying, “Believe Me and declare My goodness in the land of the living!”

The eve of September 18 we enter the new Hebraic year of 5781, and I hear the Spirit of the Lord saying that this will be a year of fullness and new beginnings of the eternal realm. 8 represents new beginnings and 1 represents the unity of the Godhead, the eternal One, and firsts.

The year 5781 will mark the beginning of many firsts; new beginnings with blueprints from the eternal realm into the natural; those things that God formed in eternity to be brought forth into the earth realm for such a time as this. (Photo via Pxfuel)

You have had spiritual glimpses that brought a hunger to your being for what you have not yet seen; now is the time for the birthing. The Spirit of the Living God is breathing life into those hidden dreams, uncovering the veils and revealing what was for what shall be!

September is the 9th month and 18 is double 9s. 9 represents fullness of time and birthing. We have experienced many birth pains, and still are; our groanings have been heard in the heavenlies. We have seen much “breeching” as things are turned upside down in many arenas, but the Spirit of God says, “I am turning things around! My Son shall receive His inheritance!”

“I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto Me, Thou art My Son; this day have I begotten Thee. Ask of Me, and I shall give Thee the heathen for Thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for Thy possession.” (Ps. 2:7-8 KJV)

We have been contending, and continue to contend, for what is rightfully ours as children of the King, but we are not alone! The heavenly host of the Most High God has been sent forth and the Captain of the angelic armies says:

“But thus saith the LORD, even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered: for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee, and I will save thy children.” (Isa. 49:25 KJV)

This Is Only a Test

A few weeks ago as I was praying, I heard, “Trust in the LORD, and do good; dwell in the land, and feed on His faithfulness” (Ps. 37:3 NKJV). Many will remember the old announcements on TV – “This is a test; it is only a test.” The test was from the Emergency Broadcast System to be sure the system of alerts was working. We are in a time of testing our faith in His faithfulness! This is only a test – do not change the dial! Stay tuned to the voice of the Lord! Position yourself in faith. The turnaround is coming!

This is a test, but it is one of enormous and critical consequences. Sheep and goat nations, wheat and tares, are being revealed; we must not be caught unaware. Stay focused and alert, discerning the times. The enemy is on a rampage, spewing a smokescreen of subterfuge to cause fear, chaos and confusion. Let not your faith be altered by illusion! (Photo via Wikimedia Commons)

The Lord says, “Trust in Me and do good; dwell in the land and feed on My faithfulness!” Feed on His faithfulness; remind yourself of His goodness and mercy, His long suffering, His triumphs in your life – in those trials you have already been through!

Stay in the Core

As I further sought the Lord, He showed me a picture of an object spinning so fast it was blurry. I heard, “Centrifugal force,” and, “Stay in the core – be one with ME – and you will find your balance.”

Centrifugal force, according to Merriam Webster, is a physics term describing “a force that causes an object moving in a circular path to move out and away from the center of its path.” The enemy’s onslaught has caused many to spin out and away from faith. Hold on tight to the truth of the goodness and faithfulness of God. He has not changed, His word has not changed, and His purpose and plans have not changed! He is ever working to bring about His purposes. Watch and see the great turnaround that is upon us; stay in faith. God is contending against the enemy for you, and nothing is too hard for Him!

Stand firm on the solid Rock of Ages that will never crumble. Though the world is shaking and mountains are quaking, His foundation is firm. I hear, “Trust in Me; turn until with eyes of faith you can see. Be ready; watch as I turn things around; let My goodness fill and abound. I am raising up new structures of eternal making, rising now; can you feel the rumbling and shaking? Let Me establish My order, for the day is at hand for the citizens of My Kingdom to inherit the land.”

Alane Haynes
    Eternal Truth Now Ministry
    Email: eternaltruthnowministry@gmail.com

Alane Haynes was radically saved in 1981, when the Lord Jesus Christ appeared to her and she immediately received salvation, deliverance and a supernatural healing of her body and mind. She is an apostolic and prophetic teacher and speaker, and has authored four books. Her passion is to see people restored to the eternal plan and purpose of God, bringing His Kingdom to the earth. Alane and her husband Kerry founded and minister together through “Golden Vessels” and “Eternal Truth Now Ministry.” When they are not ministering, Alane and Kerry enjoy spending time with their children and grandchildren, and outdoors enjoying the beauty of God’s creation.

Source: https://elijahlist.com

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar