PILES OF SMOKING RUBBLE AND RIDING WITH KING JESUS on White Horses Ron McGatlin

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words PILES OF SMOKING RUBBLE AND RIDING WITH KING JESUS on White Horses Ron McGatlin

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster

PILES OF SMOKING RUBBLE AND RIDING WITH KING JESUS ON WHITE HORSES – Ron McGatlin

Love, the pure holy love of God in and with His people is dissolving evil darkness and filling the world with God’s love, righteousness, peace and joy.

All human flesh is either being redeemed and cleansed or removed.

The pure holy love of God flowing into and through people is now doing what law and human effort could never do.

No amount of human effort or law could ever cause a person who cherishes his old godless life to go through the painful experience of losing his old life. For some, losing their self-centered life would be a painful death experience. Encountering the beautiful life reality of the pure holy love of God makes a person ready and willing to lay down their old life.

Experiencing the reality of God’s all-consuming perfect love for us in His living manifest presence changes everything. The overwhelming response in our own heart of falling desperately in love with Him makes it an easy decision to give up all to be with Him.

That for which we fruitlessly searched in the past overtakes us when we fall in love with God. The beauty of perfect peace and deep sincere joy in the glory of perfect righteous living in love with God is greater than all the pleasures of the flesh we chased after in our old life.

PRAISE

Natural fallen human beings praise themselves and one another or they despise themselves and one another. They praise that which feeds their self-rule and fleshly appetites and they despise that which does not.

The all-consuming overwhelming beautiful love of God lifts our praise from self and flesh to full out praise of God. Our hearts, our song, our every breath is praising God from hearts overflowing with the love and life of God in Christ by the Holy Spirit.

Praise gatherings spread the love as the love pouring down from heaven intensifies and consumes the hearts of the people. It draws more and more people into the full flow of the flood of love as it falls fresh upon the hearts and lives of the people of God.

Praise brings the love of God that empowers and emboldens the people and it calls for the holy angels to do the powerful works of destroying evil and imparting the love, power and wisdom of the glory of God.

EMPOWERMENT

Power from heaven flows into and through us as Spirit Christ fills our heart with His life and His way. Holy angels are sent to work with us in supernatural everyday life. Holy Spirit is our continuous guide empowering us with boldness to move with the ways and words of God in all matters of life. All things are possible as God directs and empowers our lives.

THE END OF BABYLON

Babylon is destroyed and its hold upon the nations is broken by the love of God flowing through His people. The great harlot city becomes only piles of smoking rubble!

Those who have escaped from the rule of Babylon will ride with the “KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS” upon the white horses of the Spirit power of righteousness to the glory of God, cleansing the earth and redeeming all things unto the kingdom of our God.

THE VICTORIOUS CLEANSING

“Now I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse. And He who sat on him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He judges and makes war. His eyes were like a flame of fire, and on His head were many crowns. He had a name written that no one knew except Himself. He was clothed with a robe dipped in blood, and His name is called The Word of God. And the armies in heaven, clothed in fine linen, white and clean, followed Him on white horses. Now out of His mouth goes a sharp sword, that with it He should strike the nations. And He Himself will rule them with a rod of iron. He Himself treads the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. And He has on His robe and on His thigh a name written: KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS.” Revelation 19:11-16.

All flesh is either being redeemed and cleansed or removed. The beast and his armies are destroyed. (Revelation 19:17-21).

THE NEW JERUSALEM BRIDE CITY (Revelation 21)

The “Bride” and the “Body of Christ” are Spirit terms that picture the redeemed people of God fully connected to God through Christ Jesus by the Holy Spirit ruling and reigning on Planet Earth as it is in heaven. The New Jerusalem is God fully dwelling with and in mankind on earth.

“Then I, John, saw the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. And I heard a loud voice from heaven saying, “Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and He will dwell with them, and they shall be His people. God Himself will be with them and be their God.” Revelation 21:2-3.

New Jerusalem is the full result and story of the love of God from the Bible including the twelve tribes as gates and the twelve foundations as the Apostles of the Lamb. There is Spirit significance to all the natural description of the Bride City of New Jerusalem that is now coming down from heaven being formed in the hearts and lives of the people of God that have fallen in love with God.

“Then one of the seven angels who had the seven bowls filled with the seven last plagues came to me and talked with me, saying, ‘Come, I will show you the bride, the Lamb’s wife.’ And he carried me away in the Spirit to a great and high mountain, and showed me the great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God, having the glory of God. Her light was like a most precious stone, like a jasper stone, clear as crystal. Also she had a great and high wall with twelve gates, and twelve angels at the gates, and names written on them, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel: three gates on the east, three gates on the north, three gates on the south, and three gates on the west. Now the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and on them were the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb. Revelation 21: 9-14.

Nothing that defiles will enter into this reality of the love of God abiding on earth in the New Jerusalem Bride City of the kingdom of God on earth as it is in heaven.

“And the nations of those who are saved shall walk in its light, and the kings of the earth bring their glory and honor into it. Its gates shall not be shut at all by day (there shall be no night there). And they shall bring the glory and the honor of the nations into it. But there shall by no means enter it anything that defiles, or causes an abomination or a lie, but only those who are written in the Lamb’s Book of Life.” Revelation 21:24-27.

Take the time now to seek the kingdom of God first that is now being formed in you and me by the pure holy love of God. He is filling our lives with the kingdom of God in Christ and empowering us with His LOVE. We are His temple, His place of abode on earth. The living loving Christ Body upon the righteous reality of riding upon the white horses of the power of heaven, following Christ Jesus and changing our world. It Is King Jesus that is the Word and carries the sword of the power of heaven to remove all the works of evil and establish the kingdom of God on earth as it is in heaven.

THE LORD IS CALLING, WILL YOU RIDE WITH ME?

WILL YOU RIDE WITH ME By Lindell Cooley An old revival song from the last decade of the twentieth century.

Ron McGatlin
    openheaven.com
    basileia@earthlink.net

Lily Deschamps
    Participant

Yes Lord, we will ride.  Right by your side!  Amen.

Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster

Amen! It’s  time to mount up on the power of heaven led by the King of kings!

Steven Bliss
    Participant

the time is now to seek the kingdom of God first that is now being formed in you

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar