The LORD is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit. | Psalm 34:18

My child, you will experience days where you taste the victory and joy of being on the mountaintop. However, because you live in a broken world, there will also be times where you will experience heartache and loss. Know this: I am the God who causes you to triumph in all things. Though your weeping may endure for the night, My joy will come in the morning (Psalm 30:5).

Be assured that I am not glorified in sickness nor disease, for I have redeemed you from these things, even as I took them upon myself on the cross so that you could be healed. Healing is the children’s bread, and it is your portion (Matthew 15:26, Galatians 3:13). I am not glorified through poverty, for it is true that I delight in the prosperity of My servants (Psalm 35:27). Even so, there will be times where you will feel the sting of rejection and betrayal by those closest to you. I, too, experienced these feelings, as I am not a far off God, but a God Who is acquainted with your sufferings and angst (Isaiah 53:3).

When you are misunderstood and persecuted for My Name’s sake, know that your reward is great (Matthew 5:11). When men misjudge you and misunderstand your heart, you can be assured that I never will; for even if your own father and mother forsake you, I, the Lord, will receive you. Truly I am the Friend that sticks closer than a brother (Psalm 27:10, Proverbs 18:24).

When you go through the valley, I am very near to you. Even during these times, I am making sure that you are passing through.

Even though I walk
through the darkest valley,
I will fear no evil,
for you are with me;
your rod and your staff,
they comfort me (Psalm 23:4)

Beloved, these times of trial are an invitation to draw near to My heart. Even amidst your sufferings, I am near and present. As My Word says, I am close to the brokenhearted, and a bruised reed I will not deny (Matthew 12:20). I am the God Who longs to comfort you, even as a mother comforts her child (Isaiah 66:13).

Be encouraged that there are things you are gleaning during your seasons of suffering that you would not know while on the mountaintop. Even as diamonds are formed during times of adversity and great pressure, so it is with you. I will cause more fruit to come forth through this time of pruning; I will use all of this for your good. It is true that I turn your mourning into dancing and your bitter into sweet. Do not lose heart, My love, though weeping may endure for the night, true joy comes in the morning!

Count it all joy when you experience these trials, as your faith is being strengthened and fortified. I am with you always, even to the end of the age. Beloved, be rest assured that there is nothing that can separate you from My everlasting love!

For I am convinced that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor things present, nor things to come, nor powers, nor height, nor depth, nor any other created thing, will be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord (Romans 8:38-39).