"On With The Show This Is It!"

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words "On With The Show This Is It!"

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    lonniemackley
    Participant

“On With The Show This Is It!”

by Lonnie Mackley  June 6th, 2017

Very often the Holy Spirit will communicate with me through songs, especially in the morning; and the song I have been getting lately is this one below from a Warner Brothers cartoon show opening.

“Overture, curtains, lights; this is it, the night of nights. No more rehearsing and nursing a part, we know every part by heart. Overture, curtains, lights; this is it, you’ll hit the heights, and oh what heights we’ll hit!; on with the show this is it!”

You may have been waiting for what seems like forever for God to move, but the truth is, that you have finished your preparation and now you will be going forward for real because God is about to baptize you afresh with His Holy Spirit and anoint you with power! So no matter how many trial runs, crash and burns, or languishingly long stretches you have endured, you are about to start the main event for which God created you for before you were ever born. And this time, it will be the real deal!

MT 10:39 Whoever finds his life will lose it, and whoever loses his life for my sake will find it.

You see, your non-life has just been a long preparation for the new life that you are about to begin. And although everyone around you seemed to move on and look blessed, you have had to watch in the wings thinking that perhaps you must be cursed, but that is not the case. You have just lived a mini-version of Job’s life so that the Lord could purify your already golden heart where He could one day flow through you in such a big way that all around you could be saved, healed, and delivered.

2CO 12:10 That is why, for Christ’s sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

And although you may feel and actually be completely disabled to do anything right now because everything in your life has been so reduced that all you are left with is utter inability, God’s power has been made strong in your now completely weakened state. Remember as well, that God looks at the heart and not at your outward life condition, and your heart has been forged in the furnace of affliction so that He could use you mightily. So get very excited, because on with the show this is it!

HAB 2:3 For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay.

https://www.facebook.com/LonnieMackleyMinistry

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar