On Earth As it is in Heaven

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words On Earth As it is in Heaven

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jeff Kingshott
    Participant

My orchestra is about to perform its final symphony for as My kingdom has arrived in you now it is time to place My presence upon you My Bride as I did upon Adam and Eve in the garden for truly now you are more than just a garden for you bear the fruit of My Spirit as My Tree of Life for others and so now through you they shall drink in My Living Waters as the woman at the well.
    Prepare yourself for now My Presence upon you shall be Heaven on Earth .

Matthew 6:10
    10 Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven

Jeff Kingshott
    Participant

MY KINGDOM COME (ZION) ON EARTH AS IT IS IN HEAVEN “IS” ~ THE MIND OF CHRIST ~

My shaking of the heavens and the earth is in conjunction ( balance ) with my children’s hearts in the heavenlies and those yet earth bound for truly a day in my courts is where I would have all my creation come and abide with me for my word is not ( non ) sense for as My Word I am seeking those that would worship me in spirit and in truth .

So come ” Abide ” for truly I AM here waiting for you and this place IS ” The mind of Christ ” Your Zion on earth as it is in heaven .

Come NOW My Beloved and abide in me for I am your Father , Savior and friend .

Come into the reality of My kingdom I have already placed in you ; Receive and believe for I AM The Lion and The Lamb !

Are you ready for My love for truly it endures forever , COME !

Hebrews 12:23 (New Living Translation)

23 You have come to the assembly of God’s firstborn children, whose names are written in heaven. You have come to God himself, who is the judge over all things. You have come to the spirits of the righteous ones in heaven who have now been made perfect.

at 11:56 PM

Jay Westerly
    Participant

Amen! A true and timely word!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar