*NOTE to members from the old OpenHeaven.com Forums

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words *NOTE to members from the old OpenHeaven.com Forums

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster

Welcome everyone! Please start posting your words, videos, articles, and whatever here. Someone needs to be first and get these new forums started.

It is different from the old but it just takes a little to get use to how it works.
    I have posted several items to get things started but it does not work unless you post.

Hundreds and actually thousands of people are clicking in every day looking for your posts of prophetic words, current events, videos and just your comments.

Let me know if you need help and let me know what you think about the new site in general. When you register you will get and email notice and some easy instructions for posting.

Please feel free to copy anything from the old site and paste it on the new forums. There is a link to the old site on the new home page.

Much love and encouragement,

Ron

• This topic was modified 7 years, 2 months ago by Ron McGatlin.
    • This topic was modified 7 years, 2 months ago by Ron McGatlin.
    lonniemackley
    Participant

Hi Ron, good to be at the new site and may the Lord richly bless it. Perhaps it is just me, but I do not see any button to be able to post anything. Not sure of this is a glitch or just my computer. Praying for you and the board, Lonnie 🙂

Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster

Lonnie, just click on the forum you want to post in and then scroll down to the place to type in or paste in your message. You are always going past the previous posts to get to the place to post the next one. Put the title of your message in the box for title and post the rest in the place provided.when you finish click on submit at the bottom.

If this is not there then something is wrong? Just let me know.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 2 months ago by Ron McGatlin.
    • This reply was modified 7 years, 2 months ago by Ron McGatlin.
    lonniemackley
    Participant

Thanks Ron, I tried that but it still doesn’t work. Perhaps it is just something with my computer not being able to process what’s on the new board. Thanks for the tip though, and I will be praying for you and for this great harvest ahead.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 2 months ago by lonniemackley.
    lonniemackley
    Participant

I think I get it now; since there is no new post button like on the old forum, it seemed a bit confusing (at least to me) about how to make a new post. So basically like you said, you just scroll down to the bottom of the forum itself to create a new topic (post). I haven’t tried it, but thanks for explaining it.

lonniemackley
    Participant

I made a post and this method does work. Thanks again Ron, and thank for obeying the Holy Spirit by creating a place where we can gather together and minister for and unto the Lord.

William Evans
    Participant

Thank God for this site, and thanking Him for you also. Blessings

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar