“My People Need the Wisdom of Heaven to Navigate This Hour” Katie Barker

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words “My People Need the Wisdom of Heaven to Navigate This Hour” Katie Barker

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster

As I spent time with the Lord recently, I heard Him say, “My thoughts are higher and My ways are higher. My people need the wisdom of Heaven to navigate this hour as many are in a time of decision. Wisdom is needed in the application of My Word and prophetic messages to their situations. Wisdom is needed in the walking out of My prophetic promises. Wisdom is needed in how to step on My leading. Wisdom is the key to maturity. This is the time where I am maturing My Bride and taking her deeper. Where are those that are crying out for My wisdom? Those who long to walk in step with My ways, ask for My wisdom. Those who are mature know the critical need for wisdom.

Walking in Wisdom

“Those who walk in wisdom know when to wait and when to step, and how to step. They understand the importance of pausing and waiting on Me for more detail and direction as they know the steps they then take will be so much more targeted, effective and void of hindrance. Those who walk in wisdom are those who are mature; they are those who feast on My Word and have an intimate understanding of My character and ways based on journeying closely with Me.

“Now is the hour to ask for My wisdom in faith. Now is the hour for James 1:5, ‘If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask God, who gives generously to all without reproach, and it will be given to him.’ Many are seeking the wisdom of men to guide them, but I am cautioning My people to seek heavenly wisdom. I know the end from the beginning. I align your path and I am the One to give you wisdom for this hour. My Word is to be a light to your feet and a lamp to your path and My Spirit is to guide you in all things. I will release wisdom to you in this hour as you ask of Me. Many are at a crossroads and are in a time of decision. With My guidance and wisdom they will navigate this place of decision and step into all I intend for them to walk in.”

“And so, from the day we heard, we have not ceased to pray for you, asking that you may be filled with the knowledge of His will in all spiritual wisdom and understanding, so as to walk in a manner worthy of the Lord, fully pleasing to Him: bearing fruit in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God…” (Colossians 1:9-10 ESV) (Photo via Unsplash)

“Those who find true wisdom obtain the tools for understanding, the proper way to live, for they will have a fountain of blessing pouring into their lives. To gain the riches of wisdom is far greater than gaining the wealth of the world.” (Proverbs 3:13 TPT)

Wisdom for Leaders

“As nations are also in a time of decision and are making significant plans for the future, there is a critical need to pray for those in leadership. Now is the time for My people to stand in prayer for their governments and those in leadership so that their decisions may be wise. Pray for those in key positions to be surrounded by godly and wise counsel. Many of My people criticize the outcomes they see in the political arena but they are not standing in prayer. Stand against the schemes of the enemy and release your prayers, petitions and decrees on the leading of My Spirit.”

“And pray for every political leader and representative, so that we would be able to live tranquil, undisturbed lives, as we worship the awe-inspiring God with pure hearts.” (1 Timothy 2:2 TPT)

Wisdom for Leaders in the Church

“I am cautioning the leaders in My Church to ask for wisdom, to seek counsel and to heed My voice at this time. For I desire them to lead My people in My way in this new era. It is not a time to return to the familiar but to take the path I have prepared. It is the time to seek Me for revelation on the specific path I have for them and to speak and move only on the leading of My Spirit. Great wisdom is needed to navigate this time of decision and crossroads.

The Gift of Wisdom

“The gift of wisdom has been underrated and overlooked in My Body, but those who operate in this manifestation of My Spirit will be sought after in the time ahead. These individuals will be brought ‘center stage’ as wisdom will be critical in this hour. Many have asked for this gift and I am releasing this gift to them in this hour. There are those who are already operating in this gift and are faithfully stewarding what they have been given and there are some who will receive a double portion of wisdom at this time.

“To each is given the manifestation of the Spirit for the common good. For to one is given through the Spirit the utterance of wisdom, and to another the utterance of knowledge according to the same Spirit, to another faith by the same Spirit, to another gifts of healing by the one Spirit, to another the working of miracles, to another prophecy, to another the ability to distinguish between spirits, to another various types of tongues, to another the interpretation of tongues. All these are empowered by one and the same Spirit, who apportions to each one individually as He wills.” (1 Corinthians 12:7-11 ESV) (Photo via Unsplash)

Wisdom, Discernment and Prophecy

“In this time of shaking, there is a need for My people to receive wisdom and revelation and to use discernment. There is a need to test revelation received against My Word and to be led by My Spirit. There is a company of prophets arising who will walk in a high level of the prophetic, coupled with wisdom and discernment. These people will be given specific assignments to release detailed words to those in leadership. They will be called on to give counsel to rulers in the nations as well as detailed, directional words for My Body.

The Fear of God Is the Beginning of Wisdom

“There is, beginning even now, a turning of the tide. The fear of God is returning to the Church. Though it is starting as a small wave, it will sweep though My Church and many people will return to walking in the fear of God. One of the distinct markers of this era will be a return to the fear of God and a break away from the fear of man. A return to the fear of God is pivotal and is the beginning of wisdom and walking in My ways.

“I am calling My Church to walk in purity and holiness and to be followers of My Word – for those who love Me, keep My commandments. My people will return to reverent awe of Me as they come into closer intimacy with Me and closer alignment with My Word, and this will cause them to more closely walk in My ways and align with My heart.”

“The [reverent] fear of the LORD [that is, worshiping Him and regarding Him as truly awesome] is the beginning and the preeminent part of wisdom [its starting point and its essence], and the knowledge of the Holy One is understanding and spiritual insight.” (Proverbs 9:10 AMP)

“I pray that the Father of glory, the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, would impart to you the riches of the Spirit of wisdom and the Spirit of revelation to know Him through your deepening intimacy with Him.” (Ephesians 1:17 TPT)

Katie Barker
    Bring the Fire Ministries

Email:contact@katiebarker.com.au
    http://www.bringthefireministries.com

Katie Barker is the co-founder of Bring the Fire Ministries along with her husband Aaron. They live on the Tweed Coast of Australia with their four children. Bring the Fire Ministries is about bringing revival fire to the nations. It is about ministering to others through the power of the Word of God and the gifts of the Holy Spirit. Katie’s desire is to see Believers understand their Kingdom authority and position, use the spiritual gifts they have been given and impact their areas of influence for the Kingdom of God. She also has a heart for revival and to see the Body of Christ united and awakened.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar