MESSAGE TO BEARERS OF HIS LIGHT

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words MESSAGE TO BEARERS OF HIS LIGHT

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Lily Deschamps
    Participant

Related verses based on a vision during prayer yesterday:

“Therefore, my beloved, as you have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling;  for it is God who works in you both to will and to do for His good pleasure.  Do all things without complaining and disputing, that you may become blameless and harmless, children of God without fault in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation, among whom you shine as lights in the world, holding fast the word of life, so that I may rejoice in the day of Christ that I have not run in vain or labored in vain. Yes, and if I am being poured out as a drink offering on the sacrifice and service of your faith, I am glad and rejoice with you all.  For the same reason you also be glad and rejoice with me.”.   (Ephesians 2:13:18)

Oh my, it is humbling to witness the powerful messages our heavenly FATHER is revealing to HIS people.  The call and need to prepare the way for the coming of the Lord in the Believers’ hearts and minds cannot be overemphasized.

Keep the Faith – it’s what keeps all who are His – and stay the course!

Suzanne

Steven Bliss
    Participant

Amen…  We all need reminder

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar