March is Momentous! Destiny and Opportunity Will Collide!" by Lana Vawser

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words March is Momentous! Destiny and Opportunity Will Collide!" by Lana Vawser

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster

March is Momentous! Destiny and Opportunity Will Collide!”
    by Lana Vawser, Brisbane, Australia

I have been hearing the words Momentous March and had a stirring of some significant breakthrough in March, especially in the area of your destiny!

Momentous definition: of great importance or significance, especially in having a bearing on future events. A period of momentous changes.
    Synonyms: far reaching, big, life-changing, important, significant, weighty, historic, epoch-making (meaning: of major importance; likely to have a significant effect on a particular period of time.)

March is Momentous for YOU!

I felt the Lord speak to me that March is going to be momentous for what He is doing in you, through you and for you!

What God is doing right now is life-changing! It is of huge significance to have an affect on your destiny! What He is doing right now, how He is dealing with your foundations—uprooting and rebuilding—how He is healing your heart and soul, how He is breaking strongholds, and awakening you for a greater, far-reaching impact and ripple effect than you could imagine. What He is doing right now is preparing you for another step further into your destiny!

What God is setting up and doing in March is setting compasses in the right direction toward your destiny. The most unbelievable of opportunities, favor, open doors and connections will be presented in March.

The chains are being severed so you can march forth into the open doors that He is bringing to you. You are going to walk through these doors of breakthrough and opportunity, free! You are being awakened to your authority in greater ways in March—to march forth in boldness as the warrior that you are and take your land labeled “destiny and promises fulfilled!”

Nexus Points

In November 2015, I was watching a movie with my husband Kevin, and one of the characters said the words, “You have just reached your nexus point.” I released a word on this a while ago, but the Lord spoke to me this week and said,“Nexus points are being reached again in March!” March will be marked with nexus points.

Nexus points are places where destiny and opportunity collide. Where God’s call and man’s courage will intersect. They are strategic moments that speak to the core of history and purpose, of decisions and the trying of men’s souls. They are opportunities to demonstrate in the moment of testing that your heart is true, that out of the fire comes precious treasure and not garbage to be swept aside” (see 1 Corinthians 3:11-13).

God has been doing very deep works in hearts and foundations lately. This heart work will continue in March, but it will be met with the first fruits of release into the greater manifestation of your destiny. The clarity is coming in like a tidal wave of what God has been doing and what He has been preparing you for!

You are going to be blown away by what nexus point moments the Lord has for you in March, as you continue to allow His fire to do what it needs to. As these nexus point moments open up, you will see courage rise to the surface, freedom blossom, and a clarity of what He has been doing. You will step into your nexus point with joy and expectancy!

It’s an Ephesians 3:20 Season

“Never doubt God’s mighty power to work in you and accomplish all this. He will achieve infinitely more than your greatest request, your most unbelievable dream, and exceed your wildest imagination! He will outdo them all, for His miraculous power constantly energizes you” (Ephesians 3:20, The Passion Translation). There will be many demonstrations in March of greater than your most unbelievable dream beginning to take shape.

An Increase in Sight and Clarity

God is going to increase your sight and clarity in March as you march forward! He will give you sight to see obstacles before you come to them; and then the strategy to overcome them. He is releasing greater clarity on direction and igniting hope again!

He is releasing the heavenly weather forecast and He is decreeing that the dark clouds are gone, the rain has gone, and it is going to be a bright, bright, bright, bright sunshiny day!

There is a new day of change upon you…full of hope and clear skies! Blue sky breakthrough in March and beyond! The sun is breaking through!

I prophesy over you, that you will meet your nexus point moments in the Momentous March that is upon you that will be far reaching, big, life-changing, important, significant, weighty, historic and epoch-making (meaning: of major importance; likely to have a significant effect on a particular period of time.)

These momentous manifestations will spring forth in March and flow into the rest of the year and beyond! There’s a far reaching first fruit of breakthrough upon us! Heaven is releasing the weather forecast: “I can see clearly now the rain has gone.”

I kept hearing the song by Jimmy Cliff “I can see clearly now the rain has gone…”

Lyrics:
    I can see clearly now the rain is gone.
    I can see all obstacles in my way.
    Gone are the dark clouds that had me blind.
    It’s gonna be a bright (bright)
    Bright (bright) sunshiny day.

Oh, yes I can make it now the pain is gone.
    All of the bad feelings have disappeared.
    Here is that rainbow I’ve been praying for.

Look all around, there’s nothing but blue skies.
    Look straight ahead, there’s nothing but blue skies.
    (To Subscribe to the Elijah List go here.)

Lana Vawser
    Lana Vawser Ministries

lanavawser@gmail.com
    http://www.lanavawser.com

Lana Vawser is an active member of the Australian Prophetic Council and releases prophetic words for the Body of Christ and nations, and is featured regularly on The Elijah List and in Charisma Magazine. She is also an itinerant preacher and revivalist who is traveling regularly with her family, seeing powerful moves of God. Lana has a strong, prophetic voice and has a heart to see the Body of Christ develop deep intimacy with Jesus and actively hear His voice each day. She also has a heart to see people set free and walk in all that Jesus has purchased for them as they carry Christ into their world each day, awakened to His nature and who they are in Him. Lana is married to Kevin, and they are living in Brisbane, Australia, with their two sons.

Permission is granted (and you are also encouraged) to reprint these articles in hard copy form, as well as sending them to your own email lists and posting them on your own websites. We ask only that you keep Elijah List website, email contact info, and author contact information intact.

Elijah List Publications
    http://www.elijahlist.com
    info@elijahlist.net

• This topic was modified 7 years, 1 month ago by Ron McGatlin.
    DeborahConnor
    Participant

Amen!  I receive this. I am seeing small glimpses of this already beginning to manifest.  God bless you for sharing.

Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster

Praise God! This is a very exciting time. What the enemy means for bad, God uses for good to those called according to His purposes. Awesome times of momentum and breakthrough in the brightness of our Lord with us.

Blessings,

Ron

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar