LOINS GIRDED WITH TRUTH

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Yolanda Ballard
    Participant

A word of admonition

Shared by Yolanda Ballard

LOINS GIRDED WITH TRUTH

Taste and see that the Lord is good; blessed is the man who trusts in Him, who believes the truth of His word.

Some say that I am a finite god. Who do you say that I am? I am the Son of Man, the one and only true god who redeemed you by the shedding of My innocent and pure blood. Yes, some say that I was sinless on the Cross, the pure and spotless Lamb who was slain before the foundation of the earth, but who do you say that I am?

Do you believe I was sinless or that I became sinful? If I became the latter, then I was not the pure and spotless sacrifice that was needed to bear the sin of the world. I carried the punishment of your sin as a sin offering and took the penalty because no other man could. No man has ever become perfect as I am. One came close who was Enoch and immediately he was taken up into paradise, the holding place of true believers who looked toward My accomplishment upon the Cross of Calvary.

Many have believed in a lie, a heresy, passed down through generations to corrupt the hearts of men and separate them from receiving My saving grace for without the shedding of innocent and pure blood there is no remission for sin.

Take this time to examine your heart to see if you are truly of Me or if you have followed the multitudes in their lies, deceptions and heresies. If you corrupt the blood of the Lamb by making it impure saying I became sin (sinful) and had to go to hell and become born again, then you do not have salvation. You have believed a lie and do not have the genuine article. How can a sinless Lamb needed to be slain for your sins have to go to hell and be classified as a sinner? Think about it! Who was there to redeem Me with pure blood if I needed to be born again?

Many have believed portions of a lie. By taking any part of perverting the gospel and doctrine of Christ you have taken part of a heresy and you need to be redeemed with My pure blood and become truly born again.

Yes, this is the day I am setting the captives free from the lies and deceptions of the enemy to steal, kill and destroy and rob what I was sent here to do and that was to redeem you. If you aren’t walking in Truth, you do not have on armor needed for salvation. Your loins need to be girded with truth! You must be born again.

My sheep know My voice and the voice of a stranger they will not listen to. This is the end of all times and you must have the genuine article of faith. You must believe in the doctrine of Christ and the Gospel that I am the pure and spotless Lamb of God.

stefan gesler
    Participant

Thank you Yolanda! This answers to claims by “Success Theology” that
    Jesus had to die spiritually to redempt spiritually dead.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar