LAST DAYS BRIDAL CRY

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Yolanda Ballard
    Participant

LAST DAYS BRIDAL CRY

Shared by Yolanda Ballard

Deep calls unto deep at the sound of thy waterspouts.  Out of Your heart flows Living Water.

Taste and see that the Lord is goodness and mercy forevermore.  Watch and see what the Lord will do if you indulge of His Kiss, His love, grace and truth.  Will you be able to anticipate what He will do if you spend intimate quiet time waiting upon Him?

Watch and pray.  Wait to see what He shares of the burden of His heart.  Do you really want to experience what He wants to share of it?

One moment with Him is what He desires for us to draw close and know Him, not just to know about Him, but to truly know Him and truly experience fellowshipping communing with Him.

Draw deep for His Kiss is pure and life changing.  Reach out and touch Him.  He wants you to touch His face and really know of His love for you.

Do you really want the satisfaction of having been with the Lord to meet with Him and touch His heart and had Him touch your heart?  Give Him your undivided love and devotion.

I want to truly be with You, Lord, to where I am changed and ready to face the day with Your grace to overcome the trials of the day to where they don’t break My communion with You, where your love and grace continually flows like streams of Living Water.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar