LAMP – ETERNAL – BELONGING TO THE LIGHT – By Kimberly Fowler

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words LAMP – ETERNAL – BELONGING TO THE LIGHT – By Kimberly Fowler

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster

LAMP – ETERNAL – BELONGING TO THE LIGHT – By Kimberly Fowler

If you are a fixture in the Lord’s eyes, you will radiate light. This comes from His essence within you. You radiate light in Him.

If you are not FIXATED on Him, the light you produce is weak, barely visible.

Only by His light are we strengthened and encouraged. Get in His light and produce light.

Get FIXATED on Him; learn of His Word, grow in His Word, be established by His Word.

His Word is ever present in you and “among” you. By His Word you are and will be established. Learn to “feed” off His Word. Be “bountiful” in His Word.

Your steps are established by what you “feed” on. You feed on “leanness”, your steps will be “lean” (weak).

Let the Word be established in you and your feet will be established (firm).

Let the weak say they are strong (in the Lord). By His will you move and have your being. Let His lamp be lit in you. Radiate His Presence, radiate His likeness. “Stir up” His Presence within you.

Draw help from His Holy Spirit within you. Lean on Him (the Holy Spirit); draw guidance from Him, He is your “Helper”. “Draw” from the Word (I see like a person drawing up water from a deep well, but they have to “pull” on it, using exertion to draw the water upward).

Be established in Him (Jesus), be encouraged in Him! Encourage yourself in the Lord – “David encouraged himself in the Lord” (1 Samuel 30:6). (Other versions say “strengthened himself” or “found strength” in the Lord.)

Be of good cheer for I have overcome the world.

Kimberly Fowler

• This topic was modified 4 years, 1 month ago by Ron McGatlin. Reason: change picture
    Kimberly Fowler
    Participant

“If you are a fixture in the Lord’s eyes, you will radiate light.”

It is a bit weird on wording but that is how I heard it in my spirit. But when I read it, a picture immediately come to mind of a light bulb that you screw into a socket: If it is not screwed in enough or not fitted properly, it will not light up at all or just flicker until it is screwed in properly. Also the light bulb by itself (even though its purpose is to give off light) can give off no light AT ALL until is is screwed into the socket, receiving the needed energy to then give off the light coming from that source. I keep getting that picture over and over of a light bulb needing to be plugged into the source to emit light!

• This reply was modified 4 years, 1 month ago by Ron McGatlin.
    • This reply was modified 4 years, 1 month ago by Ron McGatlin.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar