Journal of a Journey part 3 Brexit/EU

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words Journal of a Journey part 3 Brexit/EU

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    David Hood
    Participant

Journal of a Journey part 3 Britain / EU

Over the past number of days the Lord has directed me to read Isaiah 41 and Exodus 14. Both with an application to Brexit. As seen in parts 1 & 2 and now a final part 3 interlocking with one another.

Would you read Isaiah 41.

Is 41: 10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness

But v 1 reads … Keep silent towards Me, O isles,(coast-lands NASB) And the peoples pass on [to] power, They come nigh, then they speak, `Together — to judgement we draw near.’

and another reminder was:

Is 45: Thus said Jehovah, To His anointed, to Cyrus, Whose right hand I have laid hold on, To subdue nations before him, Yea, loins of kings I loose, To open before him two-leaved doors, Yea, gates are not shut:

2 `I go before thee, and crooked places make straight, Two-leaved doors of brass I shiver, And bars of iron I cut asunder, … we are in crooked places, with shut doors and constraining bars aplenty
    3 And have given to thee treasures of darkness, Even treasures of secret places, So that thou knowest that I, Jehovah, Who am calling on thy name — [am] the God of Israel. (and yours)
    4 For the sake of my servant Jacob, And of Israel My chosen, I call also thee by thy name, I surname thee, And thou hast not known Me.

A question I long ago, began to ask. Is Theresa May a Cyrus? Anointed in the Lords service? The problem is perhaps we don’t think so, that by her stance and actions that she is. We look at Cyrus in his time and historically we know how GOOD he was to Israel. Of course, we call him called of God and the Lords servant.

But when it comes to Theresa May, one may tend to think the opposite. How can one seemingly be swaying towards keeping us in the Customs Union and still be under some of Europe’s jurisdiction. One can wonder are we being sold out, are our people being sold short we ask?…if one were to ask many Brexiteers, many would say we are. Can this one be called of God!

When called, Cyrus was not a believer. Theresa May when asked about her Christian faith said “It is part of me. It is part of who I am and therefore how I approach things”. God had Cyrus perform certain tasks, that would have seen to be contrary to his nature as he was a foreign king. Anointing him to do so. So we see Cyrus as an instrument of defeating darkness and opening the way forward for Gods people. But Theresa May?

V4 For the sake of my servant Jacob, And of Israel My chosen, I call also thee by thy name, I surname thee, And thou hast not known Me.

But we will see, it is not whether May’s stance is right or not … but I sense and strongly feel, she has been called to such a moment and time as this. As was Cyrus in his own time and moment. And May is in “Our time and moment – the time and moment of the vote”

Like Donald Trump … a vote(s) brought him in and so it is with Theresa May (after David Cameron exited out)
    We can be servants of the Lord and “not fully realise how He is wielding us or who it is that He wields at all”

Isaiah V4 the Lord is who He is.

V6 His call to us NOW, and is IN all this …  Each his neighbour they help, And to his brother he saith, `Be strong”
    V9 This what I felt I heard “Even though you were in a weak state (May and Britain) – A potsherd with potsherds of the ground – it was never solely about you – it was, is about Me. It was that I chose her for the moment and upheld her. Did you wonder why she seemed so intractable? Am I not the potter, do I not chose the clay?”

For the striving is both internal, within the nation (UK) and externally, without (In EU/Egypt)

V10 you have nothing to fear … DO NOT LOOK AROUND HIDING IN AND FROM FEAR
    v12 Thou seekest them, and findest them not, The men who debate with thee, They are as nothing, yea, as nothing, The men who war with thee.
    Compare v 12 here with Ex 14:30 Thus the Lord saved Israel that day out of the hand of the Egyptians; and Israel saw the Egyptians dead upon the sea shore. The battle is NOT (entirely) against flesh and blood.

Then I heard … Romans 11 For God has consigned all men to disobedience so that He may have mercy on them all. 33 O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgements, and his ways past finding out! 34“Who has known the mind of the Lord? Or who has been His counsellor?”…

Another verse Ish 45:15 Surely Thou [art] a God hiding Thyself, God of Israel — Saviour!
    And a phrase returned to me, that I had heard before and we find in the following verses – Ish 41:15 Lo, I have set thee for a new sharp threshing instrument, Possessing teeth, thou threshest mountains, And beatest small, and hills as chaff thou makest. When in v 14 He called us worm!!! and earlier yet a potsherd! V9

Theresa translated = means harvest!!!

Micah 4:12-13 used in sense of victory : But they know not the thoughts of the Lord, neither understand they his counsel: for he shall gather them as the sheaves into the floor.
    13 Arise and thresh, O daughter of Zion: for I will make thine horn iron, and I will make thy hoofs brass: and thou shalt beat in pieces many people: and I will consecrate their gain unto the Lord, and their substance unto the Lord of the whole earth.
    I hear “you shall be the head and not the tail”.

V16 thou rejoicest in Jehovah, In the Holy One of Israel dost boast thyself.
    Why?
    V17 The poor and the needy are seeking water, And there is none, Their tongue with thirst hath failed, I, Jehovah do answer them, The God of Israel — I forsake them not.

The fear of the lord is the beginning of wisdom – how unsearchable His judgements and untraceable His ways. You Lord turn GB and Europe to you. I hear “You (Britain) shall have us (Triune God) and you (Lord) shall have them (Europe and more, gained for salvation)”

Ps 96:11 Let the heavens be glad, and let the earth rejoice; Let the sea [h]roar, and [i]all it contains;
    I Chronicles 16: 30tremble before Him, all the earth. The world is firmly established; it cannot be moved. 31 Let the heavens be glad, and let the earth rejoice: and let men say among the nations, The Lord reigneth. 32Let the sea resound, and all that fills it; let the fields exult, and all that is in them.…

“I heard – that you O Lord wrought with your mighty right arm and in the nations you rejoice”
    “you are near the orphan and the widow, the poor and blind, the halt and the lame”
    “Those ruled over become 10 rulers. The rule of rogue kings will end and accomplish with recompense”

V17 His care is paramount, he hears and is touched by the need
    V18 I open on high places rivers, And in midst of valleys fountains, I make a wilderness become a pond of water, And a dry land become springs of water. He goes to extreme lengths and extravagance to bring the flow of His blessing.

Particularly He says to “ orphans of war and widows of strife”
    “I will not abandon the ill at ease, the forlorn, the damaged and destitute”

Then He showed me a Traffic light and only the RED light was ON
    “My heart is RED to them, (warmed, broken for them, redemptive) – it was not a warning to the hurt …RED the signal that His redemption draws nigh
    “As redemption for Europe draws nigh, so does the redemption for the earth”
    “RED” – I heard and “Stop, enough of this”

V17 The poor and the needy are seeking water, And there is none, Their tongue with thirst hath failed, I, Jehovah do answer them, The God of Israel — I forsake them not. 18 I open on high places rivers, And in midst of valleys fountains, I make a wilderness become a pond of water, And a dry land become springs of water.
    V19 “I will put the cedar in the wilderness,
    The acacia and the myrtle and the [f]olive tree;
    I will place the juniper in the desert
    Together with the box tree and the cypress,

7 trees, the number of perfection

None are fruit bearing trees, their provision of dependence of miraculous water, shade and shelter is the focus …THESE HAVE BEEN IN A WILDERNESS. They have been drawn from various yet different countries.

20 So that they see, and know, And regard, and act wisely together, For the hand of Jehovah hath done this, And the Holy One of Israel hath prepared it. (CONSIDER THIS)

We see v 19 trees from different climates, different uses, being placed together v 20 shows its He that brought this about and enable wisdom TOGETHER. A peoples side by side. As he said in Genesis 48:4 I am making a community of peoples, and Acts 17:26 I am making all nations one blood. He created this scenario. A new thing in your very midst.

V21 A Contrast now … here the lost and those in need of shelter are drawn close, drawn near. The victim no longer the victimised . To those who had not been at His side, not aligned at His side, to the side of the poor … He says “show me your strong proofs!” He asks them, with the people now as lambs in His arms.

“He says – I show you I Am He by My works” – with the lambs still in His arms .. whilst now seen seated on the throne with them still in His arms “You act like your gods and worship them – show me your divinity” – his words hang in the air long after they were spoken – “what you show reflects what you have and echo in your midst.”

He refers to their idols that they have coated with gold and silver, but they ( men ) needed to nail them down so they wouldn’t fall over. “ he says “ they cant hold themselves up for they are served by men” They have been firmly nailed and set but they have the wrong convictions. He says “A pretence” He says, that displays their true lack of strength.

V25 He giveth me praise and for me what He saw, He also did ( Reference to Jesus, who did what He saw the Father doing)
    v26 I felt God speaking about the things He did and raised up in our day. Like Trump and the Brexit vote. He says “How could they know/understand, they were not looking for Me, nor listening. But looking “to the dark” and not towards Him, but “towards stars and myths, mists and smoke.” He said

On the evening of the European Referendum Election Night Thursday 23 June, 2016 – BEFORE the result of the vote was known. I watched it screened live on Christian Revelation TV …and heard it for myself. It was reported earlier that day to Revelation TV. By a small group of British intercessors who had been praying in the UK regarding the vote and it’s outcome. They had been given a passage from Isaiah … but from Isaiah 45. This was aired that evening before the result was known.

Thus says the Lord to Cyrus His anointed,
    Whom I have taken by the right hand,
    To subdue nations before him
    And [a]to loose the loins of kings;
    To open doors before him so that gates will not be shut:
    2 “I will go before you and make the [b]rough places smooth;
    I will shatter the doors of bronze and cut through their iron bars.
    3 “I will give you the [c]treasures of darkness
    And hidden wealth of secret places,
    So that you may know that it is I,
    The Lord, the God of Israel, who calls you by your name.
    4 “For the sake of Jacob My servant,
    And Israel My chosen one,
    I have also called you by your name;
    I have given you a title of honor
    Though you have not known Me.
    5 “I am the Lord, and there is no other;
    Besides Me there is no God.
    I will [d]gird you, though you have not known Me;
    6 That [e]men may know from the rising to the setting of the sun
    That there is no one besides Me.
    I am the Lord, and there is no other,
    7 The One forming light and creating darkness,
    Causing [f]well-being and creating calamity;
    I am the Lord who does all these.

These verses have by many, been used to acknowledge Donald Trump as a Cyrus for this day and age. The same scriptures. Particularly:
    To subdue nations before him
    And [a]to loose the loins of kings;
    To open doors before him so that gates will not be shut:
    2 “I will go before you and make the [b]rough places smooth;
    I will shatter the doors of bronze and cut through their iron bars.
    3 “I will give you the [c]treasures of darkness
    And hidden wealth of secret places,
    So that you may know that it is I,
    The Lord, the God of Israel, who calls you by your name.

I sense, the doors and gates and rough places, iron bars and doors of bronze – represent the EU/Egypt and the treasure of salvation OF its peoples and FOR its peoples, that is within Europe. God knew who would be in position during the process. May was NOT, in place at the time of the Referendum vote Cameron was. But May came into being AS A RESULT, a CONSEQUENCE OF THE VOTE. One can debate, if one wishes … was the vote the main instrument, the nation GB chosen.

Along with Donald Trump, both an unexpected and unpopular and perhaps UNWANTED choice or happening. But the vote still stands. And God is still saying today, as He said to the Pharaohs of Exodus Day, to the Pharaohs of our today, and tomorrow … Let my people go to worship, to serve Me in the desert – For the earth is the Lords and everything and everyone in it.

Please read 1 Corinthians 1:18-31.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar