Home › Forums › VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words › “It’s Time to Speak UP!” Robert Hotchkin
Tagged: chaos, cheer up, Christians, darkness, empowerment, fear, healing to nation, history, holy spirit, Jesus, kingdom impact, kingdom of God, life up, pour out My Spirit, power, prayer, propesy, Robert Hotchkin, servants, speak light, Speak up, words
August 7, 2020 at 6:05 pm #19289Ron McGatlinKeymaster“It’s Time to Speak UP!”Robert Hotchkin, Maricopa, AZ
“In those days I will pour out My Spirit even on My servants – men and women alike – and they will prophesy.” (Acts 2:18 NLT)
Perhaps now, more than ever, Christians need to speak up.
The world is full of chaos, fear, frustration, anger, rebellion, hatred, division, disrespect, doubt and confusion. Why? Because the world is being confronted with the very real truth that it cannot rely on worldly systems for true security and safety.
This is a very challenging time for those who do not know the Lord, which means it is a very ripe time for us to share Him! One of the best ways we can bear witness of Jesus right now is through the words we speak. This is not just a good idea, it is a Kingdom strategy.
The Lord declares in Acts 2:18 that there is a very specific reason He pours out His Spirit on His people – so we will prophesy! God wants us speaking His truth in seasons like this, because the lost, hurting, broken, victimized, scared people of the world need to know there is an alternative to all that has failed and frustrated them.
Right now the world is full of voices that are causing panic, anxiety, frustration and hopelessness; the news, internet, pundits, commentators…sometimes even co-workers and family members. Almost every voice is speaking forth doom and gloom. That is why the world needs to hear from you.
The Power of Our Words
Years ago, I had a powerful encounter with the Lord where He took me inside of Genesis 1. One of the key things He showed me was that verses 1-25 were not only a history lesson of how He brought forth creation, but also a model of one of the main ways we operate in the authority that He called us to in verses 26-28. (Photo via Flickr)
How did the Lord deal with darkness? By speaking light (see Genesis 1:3). The words He spoke brought Kingdom order to chaos and confusion (see Genesis 4-25). Now it’s our turn to do the same.
In Him, with Him and for Him, God has made us His dominion stewards in the earth. Just as He spoke to creation to bring it forth, we can speak to creation to bring it into alignment with His truth. After all, we are made in His image and according to His likeness (see Genesis 1:26), called to do the works that the Word Himself did (see John 14:12), and we see evidence of all this throughout the Bible (e.g., Isaiah 55:5, Jeremiah 1:10, and Job 22:28).
Fresh Empowerment for Kingdom Impact
The Lord wants to release a fresh outpouring of the Holy Spirit, and through Him, fresh empowerment to speak forth Kingdom words of truth; words that edify, exhort and encourage; words that bring alignment; words that release light, love, peace, hope and faith; words that shatter darkness; words that are spirit and life!
It is time for Christians to speak UP. Let’s go forth and speak only words that lift up, cheer up, and build up. Let’s put Jesus on display in every word we speak!
This is not a time to shrink back but to step up and use one of the most powerful weapons of warfare we have – prayer!
We have launched a 24/7 united prayer initiative for the USA to cover, protect, speak life and declare destiny over the United States every hour of every day between now and the national elections in November – it’s called Firewall (posted on the Elijah List here).
Eight Decrees to Bring Healing and Alignment to Your Nation
1) Every plot, ploy, attack, assignment, minion and manifestation of the enemy sent against my nation will be revealed and rendered null and void! (1 John 3:8, John 19:30, Isaiah 60:3, Luke 8:17.) (Photo via Wallpaper Flare)
2) My nation was made by God, belongs to God, will know God, and will serve God! (Psalm 24:1-2, John 1:3.)
3) God is for my nation and with my nation. He is well able to heal the land and bring us fully back to Him! (2 Chronicles 7:14, Romans 5:8, Psalm 86:15, Zephaniah 3:17.)
4) The Church will arise in truth and love, awakening to our power as His dominion stewards in the land. We will take up our place of impact; ignited by God’s presence, power and personality! (Isaiah 60:1-3, Isaiah 61:1-4, Job 29:17.)
5) Jesus is King of my nation, enthroned on the praise, prayer and worship of His people to rule and reign in this land! (Psalm 47:6-8, Psalm 22:3.)
6) The increase of God’s government shall know no end in my nation! (Isaiah 9:6-7.)
7) The Lord will protect, provide for, empower and equip His men and women in government, media, schools, families, arts and entertainment, business, and the Church! And He will stir and empower His people to pray for our leaders! (2 Peter 1:3, Philippians 2:13, Ephesians 1:3, Hebrews 13:20-21, 1 Timothy 2:1-3.)
8) Light Be! Light Be! Light Be! In every sphere of influence in my nation let the light, love and life of God break forth in great and mighty ways, shattering the darkness, lies, chaos and confusion of the enemy! (Genesis 1:3-4, John 1:5.)
It’s time to bring healing to the nations and turn our beloved USA back to God. This is a historic time. Let’s make history together for Jesus!
Robert Hotchkin is the founder of Men on the Frontlines and Robert Hotchkin Ministries. He also serves as one of the core leaders of Patricia King Ministries. Robert hosts the weekly Heroes Arise broadcast, co-hosts the show Propel with Patricia King, and is a regular guest and co-host of Supernatural Life on GodTV. Robert fervently believes every Christian is a miracle-working explosion of the Kingdom waiting to happen. His preaching, teaching, and ministry inspire Believers to grab hold of their restored relationship with the Father through the finished work of the Cross, and walk in the fullness of their authority as dominion agents of impact in the earth.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.