It’s God’s Turn Now…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    David Jones
    Participant

Hello Open Heaven, I apologize for not being active for over a year now.  The Lord has taken me and every part of my life and my service to Him through some thorough changes.  I have not been released until now to resume posting here on Open heaven.  Please know that God alone is in control right now during all of the impacts and reactions to The 2020 Presidential Election.  I’m sure that most already know that, but our faith is being monumentally tested on each of our individual levels.  We are witnessing and living 2 Thessalonians, chapter 2, in its entirety(and many other passages of Scripture as well).

I won’t go into the long version of this in this post, but The Lord gave me a very powerful understanding in early 2012.  I did not know what to call it, or how to describe it that well at that time, and I have spent countless hours looking and seeking it out since.  But here is the short version of what I called ‘God’s Headlines!’, at first, and later… ‘God’s Grand Climax!’:

He said, “I’ve had enough!!!”  I’m going to bring ‘the end’, the end of The Age, and the end of the Nations – Countries as we have known them all around the earth.*  This is the end of the governments of man, and the beginning of the government of God!”

President Obama was re-elected.  This was ‘The Point of No Return’.  In 2016 Donald Trump was elected President.  This was ‘The Change-up’, bad cop, good cop.  And now in 2020, the Presidential Election has become a ‘non-election’, but rather an all-out power struggle to determine whether good or evil(both of the tree from The Garden) will seemingly take control of the Nation, and the world(The Global Reset), or is something totally different and new about to take place?!?  This is what God showed me as ‘The Great Surprise!’

Jesus/Yeshua is Coming!!!  This is Isaiah 60 in action!  As well as numerous other Scriptures.  The time for the ‘new’ is upon us.  The people, places and things of the former House, the past… are fading and falling away much more rapidly.  The Church Age has officially ended, and The Overlap between it and the new is no more.  No one has seen this in action, it is brand new, hot off of the presses of Heaven.  See Isaiah 48.  There is much to share, but first everything, EVERYTHING!!! will be changed!

I will keep this short, brief for now.  The world, The Global Reset, The Election… all of these primarily are huge distractions from all that our focus as true Believers in Christ should be at this moment.  Our full focus must be upon Him, Jesus Christ.  I call Him, YeHoshua, from Strong’s Greek, and Hebrew Joshua.  He is coming!  We have no idea how much His Coming will change everything!  So, let’s get our eyes off of the deception filling the world out there, and put our full attention, concentration, our full focus upon our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ… Amen

Blessings and Love in The Lord to all…   David/Benjamin

*(The end of the times of The Gentiles).

Prema Laban
    Participant

Our full focus must be upon Him, the Lord Jesus Christ.  He is coming!  

David Jones
    Participant

Hi Prema, it has been a long time.  So wonderful to hear from you.  You are so dear to The Lord, and a dear sister to my heart as well…

Prema Laban
    Participant

Thank you David. I have also been away for a long while and then felt led to reconnect a few weeks ago – it is time):

Thank you for the reminder in this post:  the Lord Jesus is real, His coming is real, His kingdom is real and it is time for an undivided heart…

David Jones
    Participant

It is time, Prema…  

so good to hear from you again, know that all is well in The Lord!  The Sons(Sons and daughters) have much to share and much to do…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar