This is a very significant hour that we are living in right now. The era of seeing the power of God demonstrated that is beyond anything we have ever seen. Over the last month the Lord has been showing me over and over the power of praise. He has been reminding me of the power that is in adoring Him and lifting His name high.

Psalm 22:3 has resounded loudly in my heart:

“Yet you are holy, enthroned on the praises of Israel” (New Living Translation)

“Yet I know that you are most holy; it is indisputable. You are God-Enthroned, surrounded with songs, living among the shouts of praise of your princely people.” (The Passion Translation)

I heard the Holy Spirit say recently:

“I am going to do more in the lives of My people and in the nations as praise is lifted high in this new era than has ever been seen before. The wind of My acceleration will blow stronger than ever in the place of praise.”

“This is the era where the SOUND OF PRAISE will shake the nations. This is the era where the SOUND OF PRAISE WILL BRING ACCELERATED TRANSFORMATION”

I was then taken into a vision where I was hovering above the earth and I could see HUGE mountains all over the earth. I then heard the Lord say “It is time for My people to come higher up the mountain. It’s time for My people to ascend HIGHER in praise, in intimacy and in vision.”

I saw this call going forth to the body of Christ all across the earth. It was a clarion call. It was a call to know Him deeply, to know Him intimately, in a way that we had not known Him before. It was a place of such deep communion with Him, of knowing His heart and His heartbeat like never before.

I then began to hear the sound of praise resounding louder than I had ever heard it. It was the sound of praise lifting up the name of Jesus all across the earth. I could hear the name of Jesus being lifted up high in different nations, different languages, different expressions of praise and as this was taking place I watched as these large mountains began to crumble. These mountains began to fall and become like dust and Isaiah 40:4-5 thundered around me:

“Every valley shall be lifted up, and every mountain and hill be made low; the uneven ground shall become level, and the rough places a plain. And the glory of the Lord shall be revealed, and all flesh shall see it together, for the mouth of the Lord has spoken.” (English Standard Version)

“Every valley will be raised up, every mountain brought low. The rugged terrain will become level ground and the rough places a plain. Then Yahweh’s radiant glory will be unveiled, and all humanity will experience it together. Believe it, for Yahweh has spoken his decree.” (The Passion Translation)

In the lifting high of the name of Jesus across the earth there is a MAJOR alignment that is taking place and things opposed to the ways of God and the moves of God in the earth will be brought low. There is a mighty sound of rearranging taking place by the hand of God in the nations and in the lives of His people that is needed to prepare the way for the King of Glory (Psalm 24:7-9) and the unveiling of His Glory across the earth that will bring radical transformation.

The Spirit of God is going to bring RADICAL and RAPID alignment and the most glorious miracles we have ever seen in the lives of His people and in the NATIONS in this new era through the praise of His name resounding in the earth.

I heard the Holy Spirit speak again:

“In this new era My people are going to be reintroduced to the power of praise and how I am ENTHRONED on the PRAISES of My people. Some of the greatest demonstrations of My power and awe-inspiring miracles are going to take place where the sound of PRAISE resides.”

The Lord began to show me the most outstanding miracles taking place in the lives of individuals, homes, families, cities and nations. The level of acceleration in the miracles we will see in this new era as praise flows from the hearts and lips of His people will catapult the people of God into a new realm of the fear of God and the wonder of who He is and His power. The Spirit of God Himself will tear down impossibilities in an INSTANT as praises to His name are lifted high.

A TIDAL WAVE OF REVELATION OF THE POWER IN THE NAME OF JESUS IS ABOUT TO EXPLODE INTO THE CHURCH AND THE EARTH

The Lord showed me that there are a few tidal waves that are going to crash into the body of Christ in this new era. I heard the whisper of His voice “There is about to be a tidal wave of revelation that will crash into the Church and the earth that will reveal again the POWER in My name.” I saw a MAJOR reintroduction taking place in the body of Christ and in the earth to the POWER in the name of Jesus. The Lord showed me that in the lifting high of His name, in the place of praise, familiarity and complacency with God and the name of Jesus is going to break off.

This WILL be the era where the body of Christ and the earth will see that it is the NAME OF JESUS CHRIST that is the NAME ABOVE EVERY NAME and the name to which every knee will bow and every tongue will confess that HE is Lord.

“Therefore God exalted Him to the highest place and gave Him the name that is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.” (Philippians 2:9-11 – New International Version)

“Because of that obedience, God then exalted him and multiplied His greatness! He has now been given the greatest of all names! The authority of the name of Jesus causes every knee to bow in reverence! Everything and everyone will one day submit to this name

– in the heavenly realm, in the earthly realm, and in the demonic realm. And every tongue will proclaim in every language “Jesus Christ is Lord Yahweh, bringing glory and honor to God, His Father.” (Philippians 2:9-11 – The Passion Translation)

I HEARD THE SOUND OF “UNLOCKING” TAKING PLACE ACROSS THE ENTIRE EARTH

As the sound of praise to the name of Jesus began to get louder and louder in the earth I began to hear a sound that sounded like the sound of something being unlocked all across the earth. What struck me was how LOUD the sound was and it wasn’t just the sound of “one” thing begin unlocked, it sounded like thousands of locks being opened in rapid speed and momentum.

The Holy Spirit whispered again:

“This is the hour of the greatest unlocking in the lives of My people and in the nations. What is going to take place in the lives of My people and in the nations has never been seen before. Praise is going to bring down the walls of Jericho in nations. Praise is going to bring healing in bodies. Praise is going to slay the Goliaths in the earth. Praise is going to see the chains broken off. Praise is going to see prison doors opened. Praise is going to see an explosion of My power that will be sent across the earth into the nations that will bring the greatest alignment of My Kingdom and My purposes that has ever been seen before. Praise is going to see My name lifted high above every other name and demonstrate that nothing stands against Me or My name. Praise will release the arrow of victory into the places where My Rhema Word resides in lives and places.”

I then began to hear the laugh of God again in the earth.

“God-Enthroned merely laughs at them; the Sovereign One mocks their madness!” (Psalm 2:4 – The Passion Translation)

Intentional praise of the name of Jesus resounding louder than ever is going to bring forth a MAJOR demonstration and manifestation of the victory of God that will trump anything that attempts to oppose the purposes of God in the earth.

“This era will see the greatest unlocking of places the enemy has held captive in jaw dropping ways. My power will UPROOT the enemy from the land as My people praise. No matter what their eyes see in the natural, I am raising up an army that lives with their eyes firmly fixed on who I am and live in a higher reality knowing how big I am and My power. A people that praise because of the revelation of who I am and an army who live in their seat (Ephesians 2:6)”

“This is the era where there will be a greater unlocking of My plans and purposes in the earth and in the lives of My people as they praise and all delay will be broken, all things that have refused to bow, all wrong alignments, misalignments, crooked places will be made straight. As My people praise and My manifest presence resides and abides an acceleration of My plans and purposes will take place as My Glory is revealed. There will be a great ‘bringing low’ of anything that opposes My Word and My ways and I will demonstrate My power to bring down impossibilities and strengthen a people in Me and in praise of My name who are not moved by anything they see in the natural.”

IN THE PLACE OF PRAISE I WILL CULTIVATE HEARTS OF HUMILITY

In the place of intentional praise a MIGHTY preparation is taking place by the Spirit of God in the hearts of His people and in the earth for the exploding revelation of His Glory in unprecedented ways.

I heard the Holy Spirit whisper “In the place of praise I will cultivate hearts of humility”

There will be a mighty realignment of the heart that will take place in the place of intentional praise of the name of Jesus. There is a divine healing, heart surgery and alignment of the heart that will take place that is needed to move into all God has for His people in this new era.

In the place of praise the Spirit of God will move upon hearts and an invitation will be released in greater ways to enter into a deeper place of yielding to Him and learning of Him and His ways in this new era.

The Holy Spirit whispered to me that praise is the fruit of intimacy and a weapon of warfare and a mighty key for this new era in what He is going to do in the lives of His people and in the earth.

It’s time to position ourselves in intentional praise more than ever. To divorce the cares and worries of this world. To consecrate ourselves to the Lord (Joshua 3:5) and to raise our voices loud in praise to the name of Jesus as we have entered the era of seeing the greatest demonstration of “On earth as it is in heaven” (Matthew 6:10) like never before on the earth.

Praising the name of Jesus will bring forth a greater preparation in the body of Christ and in the earth for the King of Glory to step in. (Psalm 24:7-9)

Lana Vawser

Home