I AM Working for You Tonight! – Deborah Waldron Fry

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words I AM Working for You Tonight! – Deborah Waldron Fry

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    JaneGreenstein
    Participant

I AM working for you tonight, Beloved.  I AM ABLE.  I neither slumber nor sleep.  What I have spoken, I AM faithful to perform.

So rest easy, Little One.  Your prayers have come up as a remembrance before Me.  They are recorded in My Book.  I have given My angels charge over you.

Ministering spirits are being assigned to you and your loved ones.  They are responding to your words spoken in faith.  Your tears have been caught and placed in My Bottle.

Heaven is speaking of you and your prayers have come up before Me as a sweet savor.  They are lovingly poured into golden bowls and offered before Me on the altar of Calvary.

Do not be anxious if your words are not perfect.  For your High Priest has already accomplished perfection for you.  You and your prayers are perfected by the Blood of the Lamb.

Your prayers have become to Me like precious perfume.  I have heard your words and have attended to them and a BOOK OF REMEMBRANCE has been written for you.  From the first day you prayed, your words were heard, Beloved.

Know and be persuaded that I AM ABLE to keep that which you have committed unto Me until the day of My coming.

“Jesus answered them, “My Father is working until now, and I Myself am working.”   John 5:17.

“Now unto Him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us, Unto Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen,”   Ephesians 3:20-21.

“Then the angel said to me, “Do not be afraid, Daniel, for from the first day that you set your heart on understanding this and on humbling yourself before your God, your words were heard, and I have come in response to your words,”   Daniel 10:12.

“When He had taken the scroll, the four living creatures and the twenty-four elders fell down before the Lamb.  Each one had a harp, and they held the golden bowls full of incense, which are the PRAYERS of the saints,”   Revelation 5:8.

“Another angel, who had a golden censer, came and stood at the altar.  He was given much incense to offer, with the prayers of all God’s people, on the golden altar in front of the throne.  The smoke of the incense, together with the prayers of God’s people, went up before God from the angel’s hand,”   Revelation 8:3-4.

“Then those who feared the LORD spoke to one another, and the LORD gave attention and heard it, and a BOOK OF REMEMBRANCE was written before Him for those who fear the LORD and who esteem His name,”   Malachi 3:16.

“For the which cause I also suffer these things: nevertheless I am not ashamed: for I know Whom I have believed, and am persuaded that He is able to keep that which I have committed unto him against that day,”   2 Timothy 1:12.

~Deborah Waldron Fry

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar