“I Am The Father Of Lights” (Christ’s Love Letters)

Home Forums FILLED WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT- Works of the Spirit, Gifts, Teachings and More “I Am The Father Of Lights” (Christ’s Love Letters)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Chris Williams
    Participant

Do not be deceived, my beloved brothers. Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow of turning. Of His own will He brought us forth by the Word of Truth, that we might be a kind of firstfruits of His creatures.
    (James 1:16-18)

My light cannot help but shine from within you (see Matt 5:16).  This glory is shed not just for you, but for those who will come to believe in Me through you and this manifestation of God: who is within you and all around you (see Matt 5:161 Thessalonians 2:13).

Pray today, and continue to pray daily for this: My glory and light, My manifestation on earth (see Luke 11:1-2). Now is the time.  Christ’s coming, and My final harvest depends on this, Amen Amen and again Amen (see Matt 9:36-38Mark 4:26-29John 4:34-38).

I AM the Father of Lights, and many more lights are formed and born during this time; more than ever before, Amen Amen and again Amen (see John 8:12John 1:9John 1:4).

Whatever you do today, do it with your Father, the Father of Lights!  Thank You Jesus! We love you, Chris Williams

Like Us/Become Our Friend On Facebook
    Follow Us On Facebook

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar