I Am Placing a Fire Within You that No One Can Extinguish! by Anne Marie Molster

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words I Am Placing a Fire Within You that No One Can Extinguish! by Anne Marie Molster

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster

I Am Placing a Fire Within You that No One Can Extinguish!”
    by Anne Marie Molster

An Unquenchable Fire

I heard the Lord say, “I am placing within you a fire, a fire that no other could ignite, nor will they be able to extinguish it. This fire burns on the love I have for you. This fire will transition you from standing in the fire to holding a blazing inferno within you! Your burning desire will be to share this with others. This fire will burn eternally for My glory!”

“The winds are Your messengers; flames of fire are Your servants.” Psalms 104:4 NLT

“As you begin to share with others all that I have shown you, the fire I have placed within you will burn brighter, drawing even more to you to hear of the great wonder of My love. This fire will ignite and tear down walls with its flames, melting barriers that have been placed between others and the destinies I have written for them. It will light their path as their eyes gaze only on My glory and not the darkness that once surrounded them. It will burn, feeding the flames of fires for many others.”

“But if I say I’ll never mention the Lord or speak in His name, His word burns in my heart like a fire. It’s like a fire in my bones! I am worn out trying to hold it in! I can’t do it!” Jeremiah 20:9 NLT

Walking in Unwavering Faith

“You have carried a torch in the valley, not once laying it down, believing in faith that I would lead you to the place of My promises for you. I have taken the flame you have carried and now placed that very same flame within you. At My command, you consumed it with your hunger for more.

“I will continue to feed that hunger and allow the fire to be an intense blaze that ignites many other hearts on fire. Prepare to pass to others a torch that is lit from this fire, so that they too may carry it with great faith. It is here in their faith that they will see all that I have for them.

The fires of Heaven are falling on all those who crave it! For those who want only to burn for Me, I will give great favor! My glory will rest upon all of you as I draw you into My presence and place honor on all that you have walked through.

Those who once ridiculed and abandoned you, will suddenly see all that I have done through you. They will no longer be blinded by the lies of the enemy, but will see your strength and courage as you carried the burden of many trials, trusting Me and standing firm in your faith. Do not fear any longer what man shall say. I will muffle their voices until they are in-tune with My voice.

Igniting Revival

“I will send you forth with this fire within you and you shall ignite revival among those that love Me and it will spark a flame in those who don’t yet know Me. My fire will burn brightly for My Kingdom in the days to come and you shall carry it!

“I baptize with water those who repent of their sins and turn to God. But Someone is coming soon who is greater than I am—so much greater that I’m not worthy even to be His slave and carry His sandals. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and with fire.” Matthew 3:11 NLT (To Subscribe to the Elijah List go here.)

Anne Marie Molster
    Email: annemariehasmail@aol.com

Anne Marie Molster is a prophetic writer who desires to share the heart of the Lord while encouraging others to step into the secret place that He has reserved just for them. She carries the gift of a seer who is given visions and dreams that speak into her life as well as the lives of others. By stepping into His presence, she is able to hear of His love for His children and His great plans for them, which she then shares through a written word. By sharing her encounters, she desires to bring others into a deeper relationship with the Lord, so that they understand that they too can hear His voice and experience a relationship that surpasses all others. She longs to help many step into the Kingdom to see all the amazing gifts He has prepared for each to enjoy.

Permission is granted (and you are also encouraged) to reprint these articles in hard copy form, as well as sending them to your own email lists and posting them on your own websites. We ask only that you keep Elijah List website, email contact info, and author contact information intact.

Elijah List Publications
    http://www.elijahlist.com
    email: info@elijahlist.net

• This topic was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by Ron McGatlin.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar