I AM Arising! – Priscilla Van Sutphin

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words I AM Arising! – Priscilla Van Sutphin

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    JaneGreenstein
    Participant

I AM the LORD of ALL the earth and all the heavens.  I know ALL things.  There is nothing hidden from Me.

So if you think you can hide anything including evil thoughts and intentions, you are in self deception.  Now most of evil thoughts come to you from the enemy.  Many are stuck in a pattern of thinking that it’s their own thoughts all the time, which is not always true.

You can hear from Me.  You can hear from demons, and you can hear from your own mind.

The same is true of those in Church or in the world.  I can use a stranger to tell you a truth as much as someone who knows you from church or work.  I can use your child to tell you things, maybe even things you don’t want to hear.  After all I could use a donkey, so anyone can be used to speak to you.  Weigh what is said to you with wisdom from above for it also says…

“Also do not take to heart everything people say, Lest you hear your servant cursing you.  For many times, also, your own heart has known that even you have cursed others,”   Ecclesiastes 7:21-22 (NKJV).

“And your ears will hear a word behind you, saying,  This is the way; walk in it, when you turn to the right hand and when you turn to the left,”   Isaiah 30:21(AMPC).

To weigh it from above means to seek ME for that wisdom for I AM that source of Wisdom.

Look to Me especially now that everything is escalating.  You need ME for using wisdom in your associations, work, where you should go or not go, when you should go, if you should move, etc.

Don’t take for granted your own life.  It is IMPERATIVE now because the lives of those you love will be affected majorly if you don’t listen to Me.  Be STILL and know that I AM God, and I AM the God Who loves you greater than anyone could.

I know the end from the beginning, so listen!  Stop and pray.  Stop and listen.  STOP, LOOK, LISTEN.

Train your children up in the way they should go I said.  Most are not really paying attention to some things, especially with all the electronic items.  You need to take authority in your own home to make sure your children are watching safe programs.

For the enemy is using this medium for alluring children.  Stand guard over your children like a watch dog when you are out in public.  KNOW that there will be massive attempts to kidnap and abuse children from those wicked who have grown in perversion.

TRUST and ask ME to show you any plots of the enemy against them daily so they can be thwarted through your prayers for them.

Ask Me to separate them from all that is evil. Many of you will HAVE to start homeschooling your children because the rebellious rule in many schools teaching humanistic philosophies, and there is an attempt to overpower the whole system to gain control of children’s minds, hearts and souls.

The enemy being strongly behind it all.  The Wicked one will attempt to also kill children to terrify communities to make them bow to their intimidations.  Do not disregard your children. Do not lose intimacy with them in sharing what is going on at school.

Train them how to pray, how to read the Word, put on plays in your living room, act out scriptures to make it real to them.  Help them understand TRUTH.  Get the Word in your own heart for after a while it will be taken away.

Judgments will be coming and many will lose belongings, everything they’ve worked so hard for.  It will be sorrowful and terrifying for so many, but the earth is groaning for the sons and daughters of God to come forth, for man has done such terrible things to each other.  I AM with you in ALL you do. Trust ME to keep you, as you depend on ME.

Remember love is the greatest!  What judgments you do see will break your heart, but it will also be opportunity to share of your sustenance, and all that I’ve put into your heart to help others.

I AM ARISING, and the things you will see ME do, will so fill your heart with peace and joy, despite what is going on around you.

I will do great miracles of provision for all that is needed in this hour.  I have prepared a table with wine on the lees.

Don’t be afraid of ANYTHING!  I will fill you with MY PEACE as you lean on ME.

There is much violence but as I pour out My glory, the atmosphere around you will change, you will encounter startling healings and deliverance, miracles of all kinds, as the world has bought the lie that I AM impotent, and they will SEE with their own eyes as I lift the veil slowly off this world!  They will also SEE the glory upon you!

Draw close to ME, as I AM at hand, and you will be catapulted into destiny and all this world will grow faintly dim as the song says, compared to My glorious work that I have planned!”

“Arise, shine; For your light has come! And the glory of the LORD is risen upon you.  For behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and deep darkness the people; but the LORD will arise over you, and His glory will be seen upon you.  The Gentiles shall come to your light, and kings to the brightness of your rising,”  Isaiah 60:1-3.

“Who can say something and have it happen without Adonai’s commanding it?” Lamentations 3:37 (CJB).

~ Priscilla

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar