“Hidden Ones Unveiled – Now Is Your Time” Jennifer A. Miskov

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words “Hidden Ones Unveiled – Now Is Your Time” Jennifer A. Miskov

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster

“Hidden Ones Unveiled – Now Is Your Time”

Jennifer A. Miskov, Anaheim, California

God is about to unveil His hidden ones. They are needed to steward the billion-soul harvest that is already upon us. They will be used to help usher in an unprecedented outpouring of the Holy Spirit across this land. From a place of intimacy with Jesus, these will be used as conduits to ignite revival fire wherever they go.

Hidden ones who have labored in the secret place will now be exposed. You will be revealed and elevated into places of leadership and influence like never before. The Lord has kept you hidden in the secret place until His appointed time to reveal you, which is now. He needed a new wineskin to be welcomed before releasing you, because He knew you would not fit into the previous wineskins, and releasing you too early could have injured you.

But now is your time. You have walked through the Refiner’s fire and come out like gold. You are a burning one, perfectly positioned for your assignment for such a time as this. You will do great exploits for the Kingdom of God from a place of intimacy with Jesus.

Frank Bartleman’s Prophecy

On November 16, 1905, just months before the Azusa Street Revival was birthed, intercessor Frank Bartleman wrote something that feels very familiar to the stirrings we are feeling today. (Photo via Wikimedia Commons)

“The current of revival is sweeping by our door. Will we cast ourselves on its mighty bosom and ride to glorious victory? A year of life at this time, with its wonderful possibilities for God, is worth a hundred years of ordinary life. ‘Pentecost’ is knocking at our doors. The revival for our country is no longer a question. Slowly but surely the tide has been rising until in the very near future we believe for a deluge of salvation that will sweep all before it. Wales will not long stand alone in this glorious triumph for our Christ. The spirit of reviving is coming upon us, driven by the breath of God, the Holy Ghost. The clouds are gathering rapidly, big with a mighty rain, whose precipitation lingers but a little.

“Heroes will arise from the dust of obscure and despised circumstances, whose names will be emblazoned on Heaven’s eternal page of fame. The Spirit is brooding over our land again as at creation’s dawn, and the fiat of God goes forth. ‘Let there be light.’ Brother, sister, if we all believed God can you realize what would happen? Many of us here are living for nothing else. A volume of believing prayer is ascending to the throne night and day. Los Angeles, Southern California, and the whole continent shall surely find itself ere long in the throes of a mighty revival, by the Spirit and power of God.” (Excerpt from How Pentecost Came to Los Angeles, 1925)

I believe that what Bartleman prophesied, just months before the Pentecostal fire was ignited in 1906, resonates with us today. His prophecy lives on. Heroes will arise from the dust of obscure and despised circumstances for such a time as this. Out of the rubble of devastating life circumstances, we will see brave, strong, refined ones emerge who have not become disheartened because of disappointment or loss. They have only grown more resilient and determined to press into God. These are unshakable and unstoppable because they have been tested and tried and found true.

Now Is Your Time to Shine

I hear God saying, “Now is your time to shine; now is your time to run. Behold, I am with you. I have kept you hidden and all to Myself these past seasons. I have been preparing you for such a time as this. But now, this is your hour. I am about to pour you out like the new wine. Be yourself and don’t try to be like anyone else or try to fit into previous molds. Through you, I will birth the movements that are in My heart that don’t look anything like those in the past. I will create the new structures and wineskins to sustain this outpouring I will do through your life.

“Don’t worry about where all the pieces will land. Simply continue to drink deep of Me in the secret place and be yielded to the Holy Spirit, following My leading into new territories. (Photo via Unsplash)

“You are a pioneer. You are about to step into something that has never been done before. The only way to get there will be in My presence. You must cling to Me. Listen to what Joshua said in the crucial time right before leading the Israelites into their long awaited Promised Land.”

“‘…When you see the ark of the covenant of the Lord your God, and the Levitical priests carrying it, you are to move out from your positions and follow it. Then you will know which way to go, since you have never been this way before…’ Joshua told the people, ‘Consecrate yourselves, for tomorrow the Lord will do amazing things among you.'” (Joshua 3:3-5)

God is saying, “You have done well to consecrate and set yourself apart for loving Me well. Now with that same fire you’ve kept burning for Me, I will begin to ignite other lovers around you. This won’t be from a place of perfection but from a place of My presence. Continue to live in the fire of My love. Your life is about to experience a radical shift. Take your place and know that it is I who have commissioned and set you apart for such a time as this. You will lead the procession of an inauguration into a new epoch of the Holy Spirit.”

Jennifer A. Miskov
    Jen Miskov Ministries

Email: info@silvertogold.com

Jennifer A. Miskov, Ph.D., is a revival historian, author, writing coach, and itinerant minister who loves to lead people into life-changing encounters with Jesus and invite them to receive a fresh baptism of the Holy Spirit and of fire. She founded the School of Revival which is a mobile intensive school as well as an online school to raise up revivalists around the world. She also regularly facilitates “Writing in the Glory” workshops around the world and online to catalyze authors to write their first books. Jen is ordained by Heidi Baker with Iris Global and currently teaches adjunct for Vanguard University in CA, and The King’s University in TX. She received her Ph.D. in Global Pentecostal and Charismatic Studies from the University of Birmingham, U.K.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar